-->

Friday, November 4, 2022

Friday Favorites (November 4, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Hope you all have a great weekend...before we get to that, I am sharing some faves from our week and linking up HERE

 

 

 


 Memorable Send Off


To one of our owners and leaders- Dave has been such an inspiration and mentor to me- going to miss him but hope to keep in touch






We are ready folks! ;)



and you know who is getting in on the action ;)





 
Twisted Peppermint!


Oh it's back and it smells so wonderful!





 
Holiday Shoes


Can't wait to pair these with black outfits and festive attire!








Meme


Only one this week...this one was the only to really resonate with me





That's it for today...peace out peeps!

5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Ok, I have the plaid shoes in my cart at Talbots! Will look around some more online but if I can't find anything that I like better, I'm buying them. Love your holiday decor. Everything looks so festive. Our Halloween lights are still up ;(. I have some work to do...I hope you have a great weekend!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love the decor, the holidays start earlier and earlier each year!

Joanne said...

Those shoes are fabulous! The house looks so festive and pretty.

Jennifer White said...

Your house looks so pretty and festive! I love those holiday shoes too.

Sunshine and Books said...

Those shoes are fabulous! Your house looks great! I team "wait until black Friday" but I love seeing everyone else's decorations. It gets me excited to do ours soon. I love all of your outside lights and inflatables!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...