-->

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Clara's Nutcracker Brunch

 


On Sunday, we hosted a very special brunch...we called it "Clara's Nutcracker Brunch" and Diana, Eva and I invited over Mimi, Mrs. Mullen, Kate and Finn and then Harry (The Nutcracker) and his mom Tina and Maddie (the other Clara) and her mom Christy.

 

We had a ball hearing all of the different Nutcracker stories through the years and had laughs and enjoyed food and drinks of the season...I thought I would share the details with you here 

 

Menu

 



Some shots that Christy and Tina captured












 

 

Mimi and Her Girls



The Claras

 

The Claras and Their Nutcracker Who Brought Them The Sweetest Gifts




 

Mrs. Mullen and Her Kids












It was another special morning that I will never forget!

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

This put a smile on my face. If I get sad during the holiday season, I think I'm going to need to look back at this post, lol. So much joy and fun; the culmination of years of work of the dancers, the teachers, and the parents to make something like this possible. To celebrate it in this way is truly special. Great job, great memory making and the food and drinks all look FANTASTIC!!

Sunshine and Books said...

Holly - you are truly the hostess with the mostest! This is a beautiful brunch full of great memories! I love that your mom was there, too! The menu and decorations are perfection. I bet Diana and Eva are loving all this Nutcracker fun!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

All the food is so cute and festive!

Joanne said...

That sounds like such a fun and delicious time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...