-->

Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday Favorites (November 18, 2022- Entering Tech Weekend for Nutcracker- EEEH!)

 




Hi Friends and HAPPY FRIDAY!  Yeah!  It's my favorite day of the week AND we are entering Tech Weekend for Nutcracker...eeehhhh so excited...but weren't we just here?


 Can't believe that was already two months ago...almost to the day!  This season has been so so special friends...I am holding on to every minute...though I don't want it to end I am SO EXCITED to watch my babies up on stage and be able to enjoy the show with our family and friends and celebrate after!

 

 

Anyway, I digress!  Here are a few faves from our week.....

 

 


 My Girls

 

Grateful I can work from home most of the time so I can be present and have the privilege of raising these girls....that means

 

I get to bring Diana to school early a few days week for student council meetings...

 



 and see Eva all decked out as Bat Girl for Super Hero Day during Spirit "Kindness Week"


 I also love that she spotted her new desk chair at the crack of dawn- ha!  Surprise Pidge :)

 
My girls asked me this week if I miss going into the office as much and I told them I really do BUT when they are older and don't need me as much, I can see myself spending much more time in the office...this is just a season and I am enjoying every moment!
 

 

 

Current View From My Desk
 

No Caption Needed :)




 

Sewing My Goddaughter's Pointe Shoes



A privilege and so fun to catch up with her and her Mama - my bestie Cass







Coziness

 

That face...so spoiled...cracks me up!


and a hot cup of holiday tea with my bedroom tree and fireplace and a little Hallmark of course :)




 
Exercise!
 
I am finally back in a rhythm- I was able to hit yoga twice this week and there were two date walks- getting there and feeling better all the time!  Can't wait to add back in the intense classes a couple of days/week as well!
 

 
 


Nutcracker Prep!



It is getting SO REAL!


The tech crew was busy building set pieces last night for this weekend's rehearsals in the studio...snapped a few pics...I am excused from the lifting and building this year due to my surgeries...I can still help back stage with the not-so-heavy things though which is good!






Kat, One of our Cake Magicians, sent me the sketch of the cake she is making for our Nutcracker After Party and I am IN LOVE...it is going to be a chocolate cake with candy cane buttercream filling and it will have three tiers...so so excited!




and when I threw out my call for help on Facebook, my friends and family delivered!  I asked for best waterproof makeup tips- I went with the Dior Mascara and Eye Liner Pencil and Sephora Eye Shadow Crayons...I should be good with all the tears that are expected!



That's a wrap!  If you need me this weekend, I will be at the LDA Studios for Tech Weekend.....doing some more filming for our documentary and volunteering with stage crew and of course peaking in on my girls doing their thang! :)

 

Linking up for Friday Faves HERE




6 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I am so excited for you as well! Such a special season indeed! And I’m so happy that you are feeling good and get back into your regular exercise routine is it that such a blessing! Have so much fun at tech weekend!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Your office has a pretty view. I wish mine had that too. I love the wine glass. I am so excited for some Hallmark movies. Looks like it has been a good week!

Joanne said...

Enjoy your weekend!! I love that tiny tree you get to view from your office. I ordered a tree for our bedroom yesterday after seeing a photo of your bedroom tree and getting inspired!

Maria Rineer said...

That cake is going to be amazing and it sounds like it will taste delectable, too. I love that you got new eye make up due to needing good make up for the tears that will come with the Nutcracker! I hope everything goes amazing this weekend! Have a great one!!

Sunshine and Books said...

I love all these favorites! Tech week is going to be so busy but so fun! I don’t have our tree up yet, but I have been soaking in all the Hallmark coziness! How wonderful to work for such a flexible company that sees the value in allowing you to work from home when you need to! Love that! Have a great weekend and week! Good luck!!

All About That Mommy Life said...

That video is so sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...