-->

Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday Favorites (November 11, 2022)

 




First and Foremost Thank You to our Veterans for sacrificing for our freedom!   A special shout out to my Father In Law Bob- we love you!






and on that note, sharing my faves from this week and starting with my absolute #1 Fave




Eva's Veteran's Day Concert


Oh friends...there were many tears shed...this one just kills me...Eva is so patriotic and passionate about her country too which makes it better/worse...not sure how you would categorize it- ha!


Here are a few shots and snippets from this special performance yesterday afternoon
























Flashbacks


Timehop You are KILLING me...sigh...






Fave Activity of the Week


Exercising My Right!  #privilege






Fave Meal of The Week


Supper Bowls- Chicken, Eggs, Basmati Rice, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Broccoli





Fave Chiro

 

NO Diana's wonky knee was not a fave this week but Dr Dan to the rescue...he always makes her feel better...Praise God!




MEMEs







Diana's HOCO


Her very first homecoming in high school and she had an absolute BLAST!  The Mamas and I were so happy that the girls are starting to socialize again after a few rough years...with COVID and being shut in...many teens forgot how to socialize but thank God for Mamas all on the same page with pushing them....it proved successful last night...so happy that these kids can enjoy normal festivities and traditions again!

























and if you are looking for me on Saturday night.....



Have a great weekend friends!  Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

6 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What a sweet assembly for Veteran's Day! Love the hoco pictures. All of the dresses are so pretty. Looks like Diana had a great time. I hope your weekend is wonderful!

Tanya said...

I just love the HOCO pictures. I'm so glad things are getting back to normal. Enjoy the weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

The girls in the patriotic concert and at the dance - yes - learning to do the "normal" stuff again! This is so important. The mammas do have to push them. I love the dance pictures so much! I was telling someone that I have never felt so close to students so quickly and they responded, "they are seeking those connections more than ever". Wow! That hit the nail on the head. We have to get them off of their phones and with their people!
I think I may be doing the same as you - it has turned cold and some movies sound just right!

Joanne said...

That Veteran's day concert looks fabulous! I am loving all those homecoming pictures.

My Glittery Heart said...

What an awesome concert! And pink looks amazing on D!

Jennifer White said...

Diana (and friends!) look beautiful. I love her dress (and the group pic with the moms!) What a special Veteran's Day performance. I love those photos too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...