-->

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Currently: November 2022

 


Borrowing

 

My daughter and her "hair services"...she knows how to rock a curling wand and I have been having her curl my hair for something a little different...she loves doing it and I love her "services" ;)

 


 

 

Buying

 

Christmas Gifts- I feel like I am in good shape and will most likely finish up on Black Friday when I do some online shopping first thing with Cass :)

 


 

Planning

 

For our Nutcracker Weekend- all the hair and makeup and all of the documentary fun with Amber and our after-show celebration with family and friends at a tavern in town 




Prepping


for "Clara's Nutcracker Brunch" on Sunday- Diana, Eva and I have invited over my mom, Maddie (the other Clara) and her mom, Mrs Mullen, Kate, Finn and Tina and Harry (the Nutcracker) for a little brunch to celebrate this special time- will definitely blog about this and share our menu 




Reading


"Go On Girl" by Hilary Grossman (Book 1 of the Forest River PTA Girls)


This one is making me laugh- so funny and certain parts are so so true!



So...that's what is happening here....currently



Linking up with Jennifer HERE

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Thanks for linking up with me today! I love that your daughter is helping you with your hair. That is so handy! My niece used to do that with me and always wanted to straighten mine. I can't wait to hear about your Clara's brunch- I love a good brunch! I hope you have a great day!

Maria Rineer said...

Your daughter did a great job with your hair. It's great when kids are helpful!! Looking forward to hearing about the Nutcracker brunch. What an exciting time for you guys!

Joanne said...

OH that Nutcracker Brunch sounds like it is going to be so much fun!

Natasha said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear about The Nutcracker brunch. That sounds super fun and sweet :)

Jennifer White said...

Such a fun post. The Nutcracker brunch will be so fun. Hadley is really good at doing hair and will occasionally do mine. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...