-->

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Currently: June 2022

 



Hi Friends!  Today I am joining Anne and joining her fun linkup to share what is going on with us...currently....




Celebrating



All of the end of the school year festivities that we haven't been able to celebrate or enjoy for the past two years- Eva's Chorus Concert, Diana's 8th Grade Semi Formal Dance, Diana's 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony, The Girls' End of the Year Show "Beauty and The Beast" and more...this is all during the next two weeks....I am focusing day by day right now....ha!





Giving


My all in every part of my life- family- work- health- friends- I'm a little tired but I am powering through and looking forward to a more calm summer where I can exhale a bit!  (Does that really ever happen when your kids are young?  ha!)





Taking


Advice from my Mary...so grateful I found her





Trying


To fit in more walks to my weekly routine...the weather is cooperating and I have found that walking is best for my body





Wearing



All the Boden...yes Lilly too but I am loving  the bold colors of Boden!




That's a wrap...what's going on with YOU currently?

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Looking good and glad that you are taking time to take care of your body. You do so much for others- gotta keep mama healthy, too! Congrats on getting to celebrate all the things. I know you don't take it for granted! Have a great day, friend!

Jennifer said...

Such sweet photos of your girls! Hooray for another school year in the books..and to being able to celebrate again!

Natasha said...

I need to get walking more again. It really is my favourite activity :) And YAY YAY YAY for all the June celebrating!!!

My Glittery Heart said...

The end of the year activities are exhausting! We are so excited to be out of school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...