-->

Monday, June 13, 2022

Hello Monday and Hello Softball!

 




Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  We are coming off a weekend full of softball! It was so great to be outside because the weather was beautiful...and we snuck in some other fun too!  Here is what it looked like.....



Friday Night


Some of my besties and checked out a brand new restaurant.  It was the grand opening of Luna Bistro and it is owned by a lady we know in town- we had a great time and really enjoyed the tapas and cocktails that the bistro had to offer!











 While we were there, the girls were at their last dance party of the year and Papa made sure they got home safely.

 

Robby B?  He was at his last high school graduation ceremony.  He will be allowed to come back and give our girls their diplomas when they graduate but other than that, this was his last grad duty- bittersweet for sure!  One more school board selfie with Robby B!


 When we all got home we decided to get organized for the weekend so Rob and Diana ran to Shaws for some lunch food....and this is the pic I got...she kills me...

 


 

 and Eva kept me entertained as well ;)



 

and Bethany came over to bring me some gifts from the PTA board.  It really is our last year...this time we mean it....time to move on but thankful for this group!




 

Saturday

 

Rob and Papa left early for Pidge's first game of the weekend.  The games were up in Rochester NH which is about an hour and 10 minutes from us.  I let Diana sleep in an extra 15 minutes or so then we took off as well with a pit stop for gas (UGH can't take the prices!) and Dunks for iced coffees :)  We blasted Shania Twain the whole ride and I regaled her with tales of Cass and I following her in the 90's and early 2000s- we had some laughs and it is one of those times I will remember forever. 

 

Anyway, I digress...it was an awesome day of softball for Eva.  Her first game was at 8am.  

 

Snapped a few pics

 



 

(Daddy was asked to be the "contestor" for the season and he is loving his role)



 

After the first game we had about three hours to kill so we all sat together under some trees and the girls got silly...they are such a great group of kids!  The parents are awesome too-grateful!  Eventually we all ate our picnic lunch and then got ready for the next game at noon!






 Game Time! (Love their chant)


 

 

After the 2nd game, I headed home with Diana. She was toast and I made dinner for everyone so we could all eat before an early bedtime!  (Eva did sneak in a nap on the ride home)



 

 

 

Sunday

 

Game time again!  It was a shorter day with only one game at 11:30am.  We all headed up together (minus Diana who got to go to see Wicked in Boston with her bestie and had the BEST time ever!)

 






and Pidge was back at it in Rochester!








Great weekend of softball!  Team Shot!





and ice cream after of course- they insisted ;)






It was a great weekend!  What were YOU all up to??  Don't forget!  If you blogged today, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a full one! I love the new restaurant - looks great! It’s hard to say no but it’s also empowering and you will be happy to have that time back as a family!

Good Better Best Food said...

Restaurant opening...how fancy! Sounds like a great weekend. Wicked is my fave!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Maria Rineer said...

What a beautiful/ fun looking restaurant your friend opened. I hope her business does well- such uncertain times especially within the food industry. What a fun weekend of watching your daughter and her team play softball. And so fun that Diana got to see Wicked. I love the music to Wicked. Abby danced to Popular and it was one of her dances that I enjoyed watching the most. Could I have used "fun" anymore here?? It's Monday morning and the adjectives are not forthcoming in my mind, I guess!! Have a great Monday, friend.

Ruth said...

Sounds like a fun, sunny weekend. The new Bistro looks great, I love cocktails and tapas! I know what you mean about petrol prices. It's crazy ridiculous here too.

Jennifer White said...

The new bistro looks so good! Y'all always have such a great time :) Love all the softball pics. So fun. I missed the softball days w/ Hadley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...