-->

Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday Favorites (June 3, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!  This has been a KILLER of a week...work is crazy ...life is crazy...doing all of the things....but you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world...I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  How about you?

 

As always, linking up HERE and sharing some faves from our Week

 

 


 

 Tech Week

 

Tech Week for Beauty And The Beast has been nuts....but you know what?  It is still so exciting that we will be seeing a live show this weekend...so despite all of the stress and craziness, we know it will be worth it 

 



 


 












 
 Eva's 1st Chorus Concert
 
Oh did we appreciate this!  It was her first performance at school, in 2nd grade, because of COVID so we loved every minute especially her hysterical solo!  HA! 
 
 


 

 







 
 
Fave MEMEs













That's a wrap!  Short and sweet!  We have a BIG weekend around here- will be back to share on Monday!





9 comments:

Amy Scott said...

So much good stuff this week! Live performances still bring a tear to my eye after the lack thereof! You found some really great memes! I’m sharing a couple with a friend!

Andrea Nine said...

Oh my goodness girl, what a week, a beautiful week and I just know your weekend is going to be grand! Have so much fun!

Tanya said...

Have a wonderful weekend - can't wait to see pics from Beauty and the Beast!

Maria Rineer said...

Love the expressions on Eva's face in the pictures. So cute! And so excited for you this weekend to see Beauty and the Beast. I just finished the book, The Turnout, by Megan Abbott. Not sure if you've heard of it but it centers around the world of a classical ballet school so of course I thought of you and your girls! (It's an entertaining read but kinda dark and def. rated R.)

Holly said...

@Maria- no I haven't! I will have to pick that one up- thank you so much for sharing!

Sunshine and Books said...

Bahahahahaha!! Jolene and Dolly! I love it!! Tech week looks so busy but it is going to be so worth it to see your girl shine on stage! Eva looks like she shined in here concert too!! Have a great weekend! I can’t wait to hear how wonderful the show is!

Joanne said...

Oh I bet it was a busy week but well worth it for sure. I can't wait to hear all about the show.

Jaclyn said...

It is the time of year that is so crazy! enjoy the fun and hopefully you can relax soon!!

Jennifer White said...

Such a fun week! I love the last meme --garden hose...so true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...