-->

Monday, June 20, 2022

Hello Monday and Hello Father's Day Weekend!

 





Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  It was a relaxing weekend in these parts with some softball mixed in...here is what it looked like....



Friday


Eva's last day of school and our obligatory chalk board photo :)



Last Bus Stop Antics of the Year....including sneaking in some softball...




 

Last Pick Up!






Friday Night


Diana was at Canobie Lake and Rob did me a favor by giving me some alone time..he took Pidge out for a date night and they enjoyed their cozy little dinner at 99...while everyone else was out..I floated in the pool for a bit...then enjoyed some relaxing time on our deck and cooked and ate my dinner ALONE...can't remember the last time that happened and I enjoyed every moment :)










Saturday


We started our morning with my fave DATE WALK





Then we relaxed and enjoyed our coffee together...can't remember the last time that happened! ;)



When the girls got up, we made our SUMMER LIST 2022 happen!






Excited for Our Easy...Breezy Summer....Just What The Doctor Ordered...

 

 

 

Then Daddy took Pidge to her softball tournament up in Barrington NH

 

I spent a few hours cleaning out clothes and putting together bags for donations..I have six bags to donate and I am not done...definitely in a purging mode!

 

 

Then Diana and I headed down to Stoneham and met my parents for mass and then we met my brother for dinner at one of my Dad's fave restaurants...Fusion.  We had an early Father's Day celebration :)

 


 


Then we went to my parents for dessert-my mom made my dad his favorite- Chocolate Cream Pie :)



 

While we were celebrating my Dad, Pidge got the game medal during the last game on Saturday- woohoo!  She had some great hits :)





Sunday


We were up at 5:30am- woosh-very hard on a Sunday.  I took the girls to Eva's game.  We had to be up in Barrington by 7:15 for an 8am game.  It was so chilly too- it felt like football weather so we bundled up and enjoyed her game....we were kind of relieved that they lost so we could warm up in the car and head home for a relaxing day of movies and takeout 



Daddy enjoyed his Father's Day Golf with Zach, My Dad and Papa





and later on, the "Big Three" took him and Papa out for pizza- so sweet :)





Last night, we had him open his presents and then we all went to bed early ...grateful for a relaxing weekend so we could catch our breath and decompress!

 

 

If you blogged today, don't forget to grab our graphic above and link up with us below.  Sarah and I are glad you stopped by!

 

 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats to Eva on playing so well! It looks like you guys had a great weekend! Some downtime but lots of fun plus celebrating all things dad. I hope you have a great Monday!

Amy Scott said...

The evening alone and the pool! That is my kind of self care. I love your cup and I gravitate toward anything pink palm tree/leaf! What a nice weekend all around. I love that the girls make a poster for your bucket list. Don’t forget your adult one! Lol!

Jaclyn said...

Your pool looks heavenly!!! And a night alone to swim in it is amazing!

Joanne said...

We rather enjoyed the chilly day yesterday as my husband and I headed out on a long 9 mile hike; it was great to hike in a sweatshirt and not be all sweaty when we got back. My son's last day was Friday too and we enjoyed our first official days of summer vacation so much!

Family and the Lake House said...

Yay for one on one time with food and special time with coffee! I love getting time alone to eat, too - and to drink coffee slowly is always a huge win! I'm also in a huge purge mode. Gosh, it feels great to get rid of stuff, doesn't it?! Have a great Monday!

Tanya said...

Looks like such a nice Father's Day weekend and yea for summer! It's so funny to see y'all bundled up when it is 100F here! Have a wonderful week!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a great weekend and happy Summer to your girls! We always used to make summer bucket lists as well and tried hard to check them all off. Your dinner at Fusion looked yummy!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a fun weekend! It's hard to believe that y'all are just getting out of school and we have been out for almost a month.
But I guess y'all go back so much later than us!

Ruth@playworkeatrepeat said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend celebrating Fathers Day. Our fathers day here isn't until September. Also great you were able to have a good mix of getting some purging done as well as having some relaxing time alone! Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Andrea Nine said...

Yay Eva! Looks like such a great weekend! I love the pool float and the sweet summer list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...