-->

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Prime Purchases: October 2021

 


 

Hi Friends!   Linking up with Tanya and sharing what I have been Prim'ing recently...




Ballet Tights


One of my most common purchases on Amazon for obvious reasons





Outdoor Cleaner

 

Snagged this to clean our outdoor rug before rolling it up for the winter







Passport Case for Diana


She needs one and I thought we could keep her vaccination card in there as well





Tumeric

 

I have been reading about the health benefits of tumeric so thought I would give it a shot


 




Disposable Masks

 

Can never have too many!

 


 




Camo Ruffle Tee

 

 

Can never have too many ruffles or too much camo ;)



So...what have you been Prim'ing?






5 comments:

Natasha said...

Our local dance store is closing so I might have to start ordering ballet stuff off Amazon. And how are you going to use turmeric? I bought too many packages of it so we have A LOT of it hanging around right now.

Sarah said...

I love that camo ruffle t. It reminds me of the Halloween one that I have and LOVE! Thanks for the passport reminder. I think mine is about to expire and I could use a fun case like that. Have a great day!

Tanya said...

Great finds! Love the passport cover. I think my husband takes turmeric with his vitamins. Thanks so much for linking up!

Joanne said...

I never thought of getting a case for our passports! What a great idea.

Terra Heck said...

I really like that camo ruffle tee. Might have to get one for myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...