-->

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Currently: November 2021


 

 Hi Friends!  Linking up with Anne and sharing what is happening here....Currently...

Appreciating

The "normal" things  my kids have been able to enjoy this year- school, dance, sports, you get the picture...the word privilege keeps popping up in my mind....and heart



 

 

 Making

Our Thanksgiving Menu...slowly but surely

 


 

 

Sharing

 

"My Favorite Things"....getting ready for my 2nd Annual Favorite Things Party and excited to share everyone's fave things!

 


 

Wearing

 

 Black...layers....athletic clothes...business attire...and a 90's outfit thrown in there for good measure :)

 

 

 


 

 

 What is going on with YOU currently?

 

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I've been appreciating the same things this fall -- yay for normalcy!!!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I had a couple Favorite Things parties these year - they're so fun. I can't wait to see what people bring to yours!!

Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

Tanya said...

I'm definitely appreciating Jack's normal senior year. We were all ready for a break!

Joanne said...

Yes, a return to normalcy is great this fall!

Sunshine and Books said...

I love your 90s outfit! I have a favorite things party next weekend, too. I’m anxiously checking the tracking on my items because I’m worried they won’t be here in time. I can’t wait to see your favorite things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...