-->

Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Favorites (November 12, 2021)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it...yeah!

Linking up, as always HERE

and sharing some faves from our week

 


 Risotto Night!


Well we made it happen a little later this year...we are in those busy years where are kids are involved in so much and we are both working professionals so we are always striving to "balance"...and so we did...we made it happen on Wednesday night and it remains one of our favorite nights all year...love my Cass!



 

Cheering Eva up...such a good Auntie!

 

and funny story...I asked Diana to edit our pic and hide the bags under my eyes...she said "I think we should make it black and white" yup that's how bad- ha!  Always need to capture a selfie of this night though so here we go...

 



 


 Veteran's Day


So while I am on the topic of balance and squeezing everything in....I lined up my calls on Thursday so I would have a clear couple of hours at lunch time and I took Eva and two of her pals to the park and lunch...my little Pidge has had a tough year so far for so many reasons and I wanted to cheer her up...this did the trick...my heart was full AND my work was still waiting for me when I got back










and side note, Rob sent me this pic...it was Pidge and me on Halloween...riding around on the golf cart...doing our thang ;)

 


 She squishes my heart...she is the kindest little soul and my heart is breaking that she is hurting...

 

 


 Working with a Prestigious Choreographer from NYC

 

Yup...that Diana Mary...gets these amazing opportunities and she was thrilled to work with Sarah this week in preparation for YAGP...she had a magical experience!

 

 






 So then it got me thinking....dangerous thing....weren't we just here?


 

and here?

 



 and now we are here....





 

 

Salt and Vinegar Almonds


I know random...but I had to throw them in there....had them at book club for the first time...unreal...very addictive...check them out...by Blue Diamond






 

Target's Christmas PJs


Oh yes...I wasn't going to buy any more Christmas PJ's...I have a couple of pairs...I don't NEED them but you know Target and all...AND they were on sale for $12.99 FTW...so yeah...I did it and I am already wearing them and they are so warm...comfy AND festive...how could you go wrong?





 

Fave Moments of the Week


Snuggles with Remi

 

Raking Help :)

 

 

Follow The Joy

 

 

Sisters Spilling The Tea

 

Thanksgiving Menu Prep with Mama...over a warm bowl of soup!

 



That's a wrap...have an amazing weekend friends!




 

 

9 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Praying for sweet Eva. The worst part of parenting is seeing them hurt. Praying for you and Rob too.

Good Better Best Food said...

Way to go Diana and big squeeze hugs to Pidge.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

What a fabulous week! Just reading your blog makes me feel exhausted 1/2 the time. I honestly have no idea how you do it all... do you ever sleep?! So happy for you that you managed to squeeze in your risotto night.

Holly said...

@joanne that is too funny because I always feel like I should be doing more- the constant pull of working more or parenting more- it is crazy- Yes! I go to bed early and I am up early and try to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night- doesn't always happen- I lost sleep this week worrying about my little one

Maria Rineer said...

Love throw back dance pics!! You are a great mama- helping your little one by being there for her. She will (hopefully!) forget her troubles during this time but she will remember the things you did for her like take her to the park.

Sunshine and Books said...

I’m so sorry that Eva is having such a tough time. I hope it gets better soon! The park trip looks like a good remedy for that beautiful afternoon. I love your risotto and thanksgiving planning dates. Looks like a good week! I hope the weekend was great!

Natasha said...

I'm sorry Eva is having a tough time right now. Rachel is struggling with something too and it breaks my heart. And as a parent, I wonder what I could have done differently (if anything) to keep her from getting to this place so yeah, I'm sorry you're on this path too. It's so hard when our kids have to walk through something and you can't do a lot about it :(

My Glittery Heart said...

Sweet EVA! I do love that your girls have been dancing for so long! and that Remi! Oh my goodness!

Jennifer White said...

Awe! I love that some time at the park did the trick for Eva. It’s the little things. The throwback pics of Diana dancing are too sweet. I love the pjs & the risotto looks delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...