-->

Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday Favorites (October 29, 2021)

 


Happy Friday My Friends!  We made it...going to be honest...I have felt kind of down this week...discouraged...and stressed but on the bright side, I worked out every day, enjoyed a new meal plan and loved watching my girls and hearing all about their joy!  So yes Happy Friday!

Linking up, as always, HERE and sharing a few faves



I got BOOSTED....so that's a plus right?





Fave Recent MEMEs



This is so us- ha!













Fall With My Mom


This has become an annual tradition...my mom cooks for me and we enjoy her fall and Halloween decor and catching up...so delish but more importantly, such a special time...I don't take it for granted











Black


LOVE it in the fall and winter...obsessed with it right now...nails...cups...tops...but ask me in February again because by that point I will probably be sick of it- ha!




Short and Sweet- that's a wrap!  Have a wonderful Halloween Weekend!  I will be back here Monday to recap ours!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Happy Weekend! Love all of your Friday memes!!

Joanne said...

Ugh! I hear you on the stressed and feeling down part. I feel like I've been that way for months (off and on anyway) and had high hopes that would finally end this week but it doesn't look like it... my husband has been negotiating a deal to sell his company but there are so many components and players that it's all just a huge headache.

Holly said...

@Joanne hang in there- it will happen when it is meant to be- thinking of you XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...