-->

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Talk: My Favorite Fitness Essentials

 Hi Friends!  Tuesday Talk is upon us for the first time in 2021 and we can talk about anything!  Yeah!


Today, I thought I would share some of my favorite fitness essentials because I know so many of you build fitness into your lives and I always love getting tips from you!



Here we go....



Attire


Most of my gym attire is from Old Navy...it is the most affordable but I have to admit  that my favorite pieces are the few I have from Lululemon and Athleta- yes pricey but the quality can't be beat and the leggings ALWAYS stay in place and never roll down.  What are your favorite brands?  (I also snagged a couple of pairs of camo leggings on Amazon and I wear those all the time too- they are great because they are like Old Navy prices- reasonable and affordable!)

 

Lulu Leggings


 Find them HERE


Athleta Leggings


 

Find them HERE



Amazon Leggings




 

Find them HERE

 

 

Old Navy Leggings



Find them HERE


Same goes for tops BUT my favorite athletic top is from Athleta and I have two black ones, a royal blue one and a white one....I splurged because of the quality, support and coverage that I so need!


The Momentum Tank from Athleta



Find it HERE



Sneakers


I am partial to Asics.  We are lucky we have an outlet near us in close by Merrimack NH...Cass and I went a few months back and chipped in for two for one deals...I got a cool camo pair and a black pair with neon trim...I find these provide me with the best support for cross training



Find them HERE




Water Bottle


I am partial to Lilly Swell Bottles 



You can find all different prints on Amazon HERE 

Just like my favorite Swig cups, these bottles keep your drinks cold for hours- very refreshing at the gym!
 

 

Mask

 

My favorite, newly discovered mask, especially for the gym, if the Under Armor mask.  Lea recommended it and she was so right (she is my BFF and Fitness Coach) it really allows you to breath and pulls the sweat away from your face.  



You can score one on Amazon HERE 

 

 These are just a few of the essentials that help me to stay active and make things just a little easier!



Any fitness essentials you would like to share?



Linking up for Tuesday Talk HERE

 

10 comments:

Ella Williams said...

I love the Old Navy leggings!!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I have the same Lulu leggings, and I LOVE them! They are so comfy and cute!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I love Athleta and the clothing lasts forever. But I do like to find good deals on leggings at Marshalls too. I need to wear a new pair of running shoes and I am liking your camo shoes!!

My Glittery Heart said...

I love my Amazon workout leggings.

Joanne said...

My favorite sneakers are New Balance and I actually prefer working out with Old Navy's wide leg yoga pants. I want soft comfort when I exercise.

Natasha said...

My legging capris from JoeFresh are my go to workout pants. Other than that, it's basically an old t-shirt and my runners which I've had forever! Lately, I've started wearing a pair of Sketchers I got from my mom this past summer for my "in the basement" workouts and I love them!

Unknown said...

I’ve been wearing old navy leggings too. I have a few from under armour that I really like too. My favorite tanks are a district model. They are soft and comfy. I just got my first pair of ASICS and they are so comfy. I thought they’d be too narrow for my wide feet, but they aren’t. You know I’m with you on the Lilly love! Have fun working out!!

Maria Rineer said...

I just bought some Lululemon leggings for my daughter; I have never bought them for me. I do like Athleta products for running. I have been running with Brooks running shoes for years. Our local running store has a 50% sale once a year where I snag several pairs each year.

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I wear 20 year old t-shirts and work out pants that are also quite old. HAHA. I did snag some leggings from Amazon that I wear during the day (as long as I have a sweater covering my tush).

Michael said...

I pretty much only buy Old Navy or Amazon leggings. However I do tend to get lucky at TJM. Shirts are almost always from TJM, though the ones I’ve ordered from peloton are deliciously comfortable. I just wish they were cheaper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...