-->

Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Favorites

 


Happy Friday Friends!  Yeah!  We did it....it is almost the weekend!  Hope you had a great week.

Sharing, as always, some faves from our week.....


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE





Motivational/Inspirational Films


I mentioned that I would share a few inspirational movies with you.  Watched all three last weekend and want to watch them again!  Truth be told, I have watched "Brittany" more than three times already ;)






Newly Discovered Faves


Vita Coco Coconut Water

 


 

Blueberry Cinnamon Bun Almond Butter



 

The Ice Roller


Perfect Tool to take away any puffiness in the morning AND wake your skin up with a BANG!



Hibiscus Tea


Hot or Cold


 

 

Let Us Dream- New Book by Pope Francis




Awesome Anti- Bacterial Hand Spray from Bath And Body Works




and a GREAT mask!




Fave Recent MEMEs











Short and sweet this week- have a wonderful weekend friends!


11 comments:

Ella Williams said...

What fun favorites!! I love the quotes!!

Natasha said...

Thank you for the reminder that nothing in nature blooms all year. You know how I love flowers so that one really spoke to me.

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh this list today is so Good and just what I needed friend.

Happy weekend sweet girl,
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I've been wanting to watch Brittany Runs a Marathon, but every time I bring it up with Matt, he has no interest. That almond blueberry butter looks so very tasty!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

That almond butter sounds so unique and good!

Andrea Nine said...

Fabulous inspirations. And if you want another inspirational movie, watch The Last Champion. The guy who plays rip in Yellowstone is the lead and it’s so good! have a super sweet weekend my love!

Rechelle said...

So intrigued by the almond butter! Love love love that last quote :)

Joanne said...

Those movies look fabulous!! (not that I plan on taking up running-- ever).

Sunshine and Books said...

Your quotes are so inspiring! Go get it girl! You can do it! I have been meaning to check out a face roller. That one looks great! Enjoy your weekend!!

My Glittery Heart said...

Love all the quotes especially the one about joy

Michael said...

I LOVED Brittany Runs a Marathon! It was such a great movie. Tall Girl (Netflix) was also super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...