-->

Monday, January 25, 2021

Hello Monday and Monthly Musings 2021 Teaser!

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sharing a few scenes from our weekend and preparing you for Monthly Musings in 2021!  Yeah!

 

 

Another cozy, quiet January weekend was on tap...here is what it looked like...

 

Diana took 1st place in Windham for the PTA Reflections Contest in the Category of Dance Choreography!  Next stop is the State Level contest- fingers crossed!


 

 

Eva shared some of her artwork..supposed to be Rob and the Dog...warms my heart :)

 


 

Have you jumped on the Bernie bandwagon?  Well I can't get enough...here are some faves...

 







 and then when my friend Tina learned how to make these memes...she went crazy this weekend....and sent us these...

 







 Hysterical!

 

Wine Group was extra fun this month...Cass hosted and did a blind tasting...and she made us our very own personalized wine glasses with chalk paint..they came out amazing...it was a blast of a night and worth a cheat meal for me!

 



 

My Cozy Girls



Hot Yoga....




Fave Takeout



Diana working on her turns


Supporting Diana's Nutcracker Pal in Sleeping Beauty- so surreal to be in a theater and watch a live production- first time in 10 months- such a gift!




Someone can't get enough snuggles with Papa!


and then she goes from sweet and demure to rough and aggressive and scored two goals in her hockey game!



Some little Frenchie was very excited that Zach stayed this weekend....he got plenty of extra attention, snuggles and wrestling time!




and we wrapped up the weekend with the Batsons...we did takeout and caught up and Robby B got to be very jealous of Mike's new car...reminds him of Cobra Kai ;)




Now Friends.....you have been asking and we are excited to say that Monthly Musings will continue in 2021- yeah!!!

 

Here is our new graphic...grab it for the link up!


Here is our planned schedule...

 




 

 

and here are the first set of questions for Thursday....

 


 


Patty and I hope to see you back here !  Hope you will share ALL ABOUT LOVE!

 

 

Linking up for Hello Monday HERE



11 comments:

Ella Williams said...

How fun!! I’m so excited to link up with you!!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I can’t wait for Monthly Musings! Thanks for sharing the info!

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats to your daughter for winning the competition and to you guys for getting to go and see a live show! And the hockey goals and take out- sounds like a great weekend was had by all :).

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Congratulations Diana!! I hope she does well at the state level too. I am loving the Bernie memes so much. My hubby is kinda like "meh" but they pretty much give me life. I love that, for the most part, both sides are able to laugh at them. I also heard he made a sweatshirt with the meme and donated all sales to Meals on Wheels, which is pretty cool.

Pamela said...

Those Bernie memes are hilarious!

Good Better Best Food said...

I can't get enough of the Bernie memes! Keep them coming. Congrats on the award and the goals.

Excited to continue Monthly Musings w you friend.

Xoxox
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Those Bernie memes are hilarious! My girlfriend teaches photography at a local high school and had her kids using photoshop to create all their own memes. I thought that sounded like such a fun lesson!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Great memes! I will need to join you ladies for one of your link ups!

Natasha said...

I'm so excited about Monthly Musings the 2021 edition!!! Thank you for continuing to host this fun link up.

Sunshine and Books said...

Looks like a great weekend! These Bernie memes are too funny and I love them all. I cant wait for Monthly Musings this week! Have a great week!

Life with ABCD said...

The Bernie memes ate the BEST! So excited for the Monthly Musings..love reading them and excited to link up ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...