-->

Monday, January 11, 2021

Hello Monday!

 


Hi Friends and Happy Chilly, Dark, Winter Monday!  Trying to remain positive and it is only up from here right?

 

Here is a look at our cozy little weekend.....

 

Friday Night

 

Cass and Laurel joined me as we celebrated Ally's Birthday...I took Ally and Kayla out for dinner to Copper Door and we made it a complete girls' night...such a cozy little time...

 

 



 

 

Saturday

 

Another Date Walk....Another Fave Part of My Week!  21 degrees made it chilly but now that we are bundling up, we have kinda gotten used to it...sad I know!

 



When we came home, I watched a couple of motivational movies to keep me excited about my health journey (will share those on Friday Faves this week)

 


After that, I did some running around...brought Diana to ballet...stopped at the butcher...picked Diana up from ballet and then brought her to the gym. 

 

I met up with Lea for lunch and Rob picked Diana up after the gym and headed out for his haircut. 

 

We all regrouped at home later in the afternoon and I made us a lovely steak dinner and we watched some movies together  

 

 

Sunday

 

Daddy and Pidge headed to hockey while Diana and I headed to mass.  Then we all kinda did our own chilling and decompressing at home.  

 

Remi has been getting TONS of love :)

 

He is also enjoying some toys from the Fournier Girls and the Mazzoranas!






 


Rob got the groceries done for us and we snuck in another date walk BUT this time we had a guest...Remi enjoyed his first walk in the neighborhood!  (Truth be told, he is still very little and gave up half way through- we knew that was possible but how can you get mad?  He is just too cute!  Daddy carried him home the rest of the way) ;)

 





 



Later on, it was more movies and another cozy dinner at home......

 

We are all very excited for Pidge as she heads back to school today!  IN SCHOOL...yeah!  Diana returns to the hybrid schedule so she will be able to go Tuesday and Thursday this week....we are getting there!

 


 She is not TOO excited ;)




Wishing you all much health and happiness this week XO 

 

 

Linking up for Hello Monday HERE

11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

It´s great that you are getting out and moving in the cold- I am getting used to running in the freezing weather again which is a little less than ideal but not bad once I start moving :). Your puppy is so cute! I´m glad your youngest is going to school in person- prayers that it continues. My youngest is going back today in person for the first time in about a month.

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

Oh my goodness, Remi!! He is so cute!!! What a fun weekend! So glad you got to have a girls’ night, those are the BEST!

Ella Williams said...

Aww!! Your pup is precious!! Brr!! I don’t know how you can stand the cold!! Looks like a fun weekend!!

Bri Runde said...

I have been away from being able to read all my favorite blogs... I must have missed it... you got a new puppy?!?!?! He's SO cute!!!!!!!! Love that you and Rob are getting out on date walks. Happy Monday, Holly!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Yay for going back to school!!! And good job getting out and taking walks. :) Remi is just too cute!!

Rechelle said...

Love all the Remi pictures! Yay, for getting back in person to school :)

Natasha said...

Yay for getting back to in person school!!! Whoo hoo!!! I hope it goes well. And I really think Dave and I need to steal the idea of your weekend date walks. We don't get a lot of "just the two of us" time these days.

Joanne said...

Aw, what a cute new addition to your walks. My son started back to hybrid this week too.

Sunshine and Books said...

Remi is so cute! Your girls dinner looks like a great time! You had a fun weekend! Have a super day!

Sunshine and Books said...

I can’t wait to hear about your health journey goals! You’ve got this!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh my goodness Remi is TOO cute! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...