-->

Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday Favorites

 




Hi!  It's My First Friday Faves of 2021!  As always, linking up with Andrea and Erika HERE and sharing some recent faves.....
 


NYE at Home with our Bubble/Besties
 






















Fave Binge Watching


The week between Christmas and New Year's always has us finding series to binge watch each evening- some with kiddos and some just us parents...here were our faves this year



The Crown on Netflix

Rob and I got through Season 1- excited we have so much more to watch!




On Pointe on Disney +

Diana and I watched this one-great documentary series about the School of American Ballet in NYC that also feeds into the NYC Ballet/Nutcracker Production- we loved it!



Tiny Pretty Things on Netflix

This one I binged on my own- yes about dance and a ballet company but dark and inappropriate for kids- wow- thrilling and sometimes too dark for me but got through this first season- not sure if there will be more



Selena- The Series on Netflix


We flew through this first season as a family

Diana was so obsessed that she asked if we could watch the movie together too...so we did...I cried for an hour after.....Selena was such a beautiful soul




and we wrapped up with Cobra Kai

Season 3 was released on New Year's Day...we are almost done...such a GREAT show! (Great news too is that this was renewed through Season 6- woohoo!)





Fave Recent Memes

















Memories From Friends



Love when friends send me memories.....time just flies....




and some of my own.....





and a few more recent ones....


Daddy and his girls at dinner....



and saying Goodbye once more to Mr. Sterling Baca....Diana just had a ball with him and learned so much!






Remi "The Rem Dog" Breton





















Fave Recent Memories and QT



























That's a wrap!  Have a fantastic weekend friends!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Those memes are on fire. And that pup is so cute!! Have a great weekend!!

Ella Williams said...

Remi is so cute!! It’s so much fun looking back at old memories!!

Andrea Nine said...

So much to love in your Friday favorites my friend! Let’s first start with the food, that cake and charcuterie board looked amazing! Your pup is so stinking cute! And your girlies green nutcracker dress was out of this world spectacular! You’re Funnies made me smile so much today and I think we all need that! Happy weekend girlfriend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

It looks like a fun filled few weeks! I just started watching Bridgerton on Netflix--def one to add to your list to watch! Have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

So many good favorites, especially Remi! And those memes made me lol. Happy Friday!

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh Remi! You guys are so in love. Remi is the cutest. Happy 2021 my sweet bloggingpartner and friend. Can't wait to launch Monthly Musings 2021 w you this month.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

Awe, love Remi!!! So many goodies in this post!

Sunshine and Books said...

Your NYE looks like so much fun!! You are the second person I’ve heard recommend On Pointe and it looks good. I second Jaclyn’s recommendation of Bridgerton. I am one episode in and loving it. Remi looks like he’s fitting right into the family! Have a great weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

Oh and the memes! They are so good!!! I was lol-ing!

Holly said...

@Jaclyn and @Sarah Ok! Adding to my list- thank you! :)

Joanne said...

Aw, those puppy pictures are just SO Cute!! Looks like you had a fabulous NYE. My husband is trying to get me to watch Cobra Kai with him; he just finished up all the newest episodes and told me we need to watch from the beginning.

Natasha said...

Both of those sushi trays look so good! And those memes!!! Thank you for a Friday afternoon laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...