-->

Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Favorites

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it....almost at the end of the first month of winter....we can do this!

 

As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up HERE

 

 

Valentine Decor



I never decorate for Valentine's Day BUT this year....we just need it...a little extra pink...a little extra red...a little more joy....














We also made our Valentine Snack Mix and the girls have been enjoying this for lunchtime snacks as well as after school snacks- this time we used: Wheat Chex, Caramel Popcorn, Valentine M&Ms, Valentine Skittles, Multi Colored Goldfish and Pretzel Balls :)





 

Fave Lunch Break Entertainment








Fave Afternoon Pick Me Up


Cup from Judy and Tea from Laurel

 






Puppy Love






Fave School Board Candidates





New Front Door Wreath- LOVE IT


(Thank You Home Goods)






Inauguration


What an exciting and very patriotic day- one filled with hope- no matter what side you are on!  I keep thinking of my friend Patty and how busy she must be at work and so jealous I am not down in DC feeling all of it!




That's a wrap- have a wonderful weekend!


14 comments:

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I love your decor!! I just love seeing your puppy!! Also, I know this is really random, but have you posted the graphic and questions for this month’s Monthly Musings? It is next Thursday, right?

Holly said...

@Abby thank you!! :) Posting our questions on Monday- be on the lookout!! :) Have a great weekend!

Ella Williams said...

I love all your Valentines decorations!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I love the garland so much!! I totally want to make some soon.

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving your Valentines Day decor, your Joy mug and your lunchtime break entertainment! Thanks for the Good thoughts friend! I always love an Inauguration, no matter what party. Democracy is a beautiful thing.

Happy weekend!
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

LOVE all of your Valentine's Decor. Is that felt garland from Michaels?

Andrea Nine said...

Your valentine touches are so sweet! I need to make that Chex mix. I love your door wreath as well. I hope you have a super sweet weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

I like all of your Valentine´s Day touches. Festive without being over the top (though I really have no problem with the latter :)). I have a few pieces of Valentine´s Day decor that I add- you have inspired me to work get the house decorated for VD. I hope you have a great weekend!

Natasha said...

Ahhh, I forgot Monthly Musings was coming up. I can't wait!!!

And yes, thankfully January has gone fairly quickly. I love your Valentine's garland.

Holly said...

@Jaclyn it is actually from Target! I have a similar one arriving today that will go in the kitchen too :)

Joanne said...

SO many cute Valentine's day touches! That snack mix looks delicious too.

Sunshine and Books said...

I love your Valentine’s Day decor! I put mine out already, too. All the pink brings so much joy. Your pup looks like he is living his best life! I agree that the inauguration was so great! Democracy in action is a beautiful thing. Have a great weekend!

My Glittery Heart said...

Love all your Valentines decorations! So cute

Pamela said...

Love your Valentine's Day decorations! Those round pretzel nuggets are amazing - perfect for a Chex Mix-type snack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...