-->

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thankful Thursday: Our Fathers Edition




So it's time for another Thankful Thursday.  Please linkup with Patty 
and Me!  If you have shared what you are thankful for this month, we would love to hear all about it!

 This month we chose either Fatherhood OR the End of School...feel free to share on either topic OR choose your own!



I decided to share my gratitude for fathers

I will start with my Dad Pete

He is a Leo and my mom always jokes and calls him "Leo The Lion"....he likes to graze on meat the way lions do...he is a calming force until you get him all riled up!  Ha ha!  He has always been a wonderful provider and a lover of animals....and just the best Dad ever!  I am so grateful for the way he taught me work ethic...how to build friendships and how to just take care of business. 




Next My Father In Law.  He and my Mother In Law (may she Rest In Peace) loved me unconditionally from Day 1.  He always made me feel part of the family and has always been there with a lending hand.  Once we had our girls, he became even more of a help and Eva, especially, gets to spend so much special time with him.  I am forever grateful



Last, but not least, one of the best Dads I have ever met-  My husband Rob.  I met Rob when he was a Single Dad and I could not get over how much he did for his kids...and all alone...I still get a lump in my throat when I remember the creative meals he would put together or how nothing brought him more joy then spending every night at the baseball and softball fields.  When we had our girls together, he became a complete rock star in my eyes.  I suffered from postpartum but really didn't let on to anyone- I was too ashamed and just buried myself in work (what else is new)...the only time I wasn't in a state of panic, both times, was when my hubby was around showing me how its done.  My girls both have special relationships with him because of this AND I am forever grateful that God brought us together- he is truly my soulmate



There ya have it!  The three most important Dads in my life and so grateful for them!



https://fresh.inlinkz.com/p/2ec4179c3d5744869ee65e00937ffd1a

3 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh how I love this post! I love that your dad is a Leo. They are special people...Hockey Guy is a Leo too and totally how you described.

xoxxo
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

Such a sweet post! All great men :) I especially love hearing about your love for your husband!

Sunshine and Books said...

Those are some great dads! Have a super day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...