-->

Monday, June 24, 2019

Summer Weekend Recap and Hello Monday!



It was another sweet "Simple Summer" Weekend in these parts and we thoroughly enjoyed every moment!



 Here are some snapshots....


Thursday Night Vibes

Dropped off Diana off at a Dance Pal's for a Sleepover and made a pit stop to Mac's for the first ice cream of the season




Friday


My favorite quarterly lunch of all...good business....good free therapy....soul sisters for life


Friday Night Vibes

Daddy had a gig so Mama and the Girls indulged in our guilty pleasure- some binge watching of Dance Moms....and my track suit came in the mail...another track suit I was bullied into getting so Miss Lea and I can match...hysterical...but I am in love with it and pretty much wore it all weekend!


Summery Saturday


It was so beautiful out!  Cass and I started our day with an awesome walk at Griffin Park- just like the good old days- miss doing this so much so my heart was happy!


The rest of the day was errands and relaxing and then prepping this Patriotic Charcuterie Board


We headed to the Batsons for some QT, Pool Time and Grilling....Miss Lea and I surprised each other with gifts...and we were definitely on the same page...so cute!





Splendid Sunday


Yes...at the beach...enough said :)








 Linking up with Heather and the Crew HERE

5 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

What a FUN weekend! love the patriotic board! YUM!

Tanya said...

Simple summer weekends are just the best. And the beach just makes it even better!
Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Rechelle said...

Great weekend!! Love the comfy track suit too! :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Is Rob eating a black raspberry ice cream? If so I am so jealous.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Holly Breton said...

Yes Patty! It's his favorite :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...