-->

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thankful Thursday (Motherhood AND End of School Year Edition)





It is time for another installment of "Thankful Thursday".  Please join Patty and me and share what you are thankful for and link back up to us!  Feel free to copy and paste our logo and schedule too!


This month you have a choice- you can share what you are grateful for as it relates to either Motherhood OR The End of the School Year

I decided to share a few things in each category....


So here it goes!


 Motherhood


I am grateful for...


My two healthy girls



The ages of my girls- this season


I am also grateful for the gift of being a Stepmom too- no other gift has made me as strong as I am today and able to feel the pain of rejection.  It has proven to be a much needed skill in life :)


 End Of School Year


I am grateful for

The end of the hustle coming....Summer is a bit more laid back with less activities and less running around and I SO NEED it this year



Being able to put together a fun "Summer List" with my girls....love watching them have fun and check things off their lists



Spending more QT as a family


Can't wait to read what you are grateful for!




1 comments:

mcg said...

Grateful for a slower summer, like you!! The end of the school year is so crazy, it will be nice to have a bit more down time! Thanks for hosting this linkup!
www.thiscustomlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...