-->

Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Favorites

It's Fri-Yay!  My favorite day of the week!  I am crawling to the finish line this week friends.  The End-Of-The-Year school craziness has me wiped.  We have 2.5 more days of school before we can exhale...woosh.   As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE to share some faves from our week!


Eating The Rainbow















Fave MEMEs of the Week





















and this...just this...my favorite of the week....







Fave Fashion Recents




for a professional look....


and for a casual...patriotic look :)




Shots Of The Week






The Bruins

Despite the end result not being what we had hoped for, I loved watching my hubby, father in law and stepson watch each game together and celebrate with their traditions of snacks...three generations...sometimes you never see this....they are diehard Bruins fans and always have been and hope to see a great season next year again!  

Rob made us all put on one of his Bruins shirts for a selfie Wednesday night- he cracks me up!


and the three generations...
 




and my cousin Michael works for the Bruins Foundation and is always surprising Rob with Bruins gifts.  He gave him a towel signed by Marchand and he instructed me to give it to Janie.  Yesterday, I brought it to the office for her and her response is exactly what we had hoped for- PURE JOY!  My boss Dan (in the background) and I were cracking up- I had to snap her pic as she was waving it around :)





PTA


Monday night was one of my favorite PTA events of the year.  It was the 8th Grade Academic Excellence Night.  Shannon and I got to host the event and present our Essay Contest winners their awards.  Then last night was our monthly business meeting and I got to hang with my gals beforehand.  Grateful that PTA brought these gals into my life



I LOVED the flowers at our event on Monday night- aren't they beautiful?  They are from a new little flower shop in town :)




That's a wrap!  Hope you all have a beautiful weekend...I am continuing my "Summer of Simplicity" and really making that happen!















3 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh that meme with the bikes in the front yard is so true!! Love all of you piled together in your Bruins gear ;) Enjoy your weekend Holly!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Wow can't believe your girls are still in school. I'd actually prefer mine got out late so we could enjoy all of August.
The Hi Sugarplum top looks so good on you!!

Good Better Best Food said...

Cheering you on as you get to the last day of school.

You know I had on my Bruins/Black Dog Tavern shirt on Wednesday
Night. Sigh!

I too am blessed by the people our PTO put in pur lives.

Have a beautiful weekend girl.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...