-->

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Let's Look (The Inside Of My Suitcase Edition)



It's time for another fun link up with Erika and Shay.  We are looking inside our suitcases today!  Linking up HERE


First of all, I LOVE my rose gold suitcase!  We snagged it at Macy's last year.  It is huge...fits so much and it is such a pretty rose gold color :)


So if you had asked me a year ago, I wouldn't even know what these gems were.  Thanks to friends and blogging friends, I discovered the magic of packing cubes and now use them every darn time....

I found these on Amazon HERE 



Now I use them by packing either certain outfits in each one or packing certain clothing items in each one like pants in one, tops in another...you get the point.  They not only help you stay organized but they make it possible for you to pack MORE and if you know me...you know I like options!


You will always find a makeup bag/bag for toiletries too





and when it comes to clothes, you will always find a pop of color thanks to my love for Lilly :)





Can't wait to see what you pack!

2 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Okay I need to get these packing cubes! It is amazing how compact you can get things with these cubes.

All About That Mommy Life said...

I share your love for Lilly! It wouldn't be a vacation without at least one Lilly item!

Lauren
www.allaboutthatmommylife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...