-->

Monday, February 4, 2019

Weekend Recap (The Patriots are World Champs...Again....Edition)

Did everyone watch the big game last night???  Woohoooo!!!!!  I think I got even more excited this year after reading all of the comments from haters on Facebook....I am from New England...born and bred and I understand that folks from other parts of the country just don't care for Tom Brady and our Patriots but I do...we all do....how can you not respect the work he puts into being the very best?  Besides...such eye candy?!  Ha ha!!  Anyway...we are proud of our team and we are waking up happy and excited here!

(This video was from two weeks ago when they won the AFC Championship Game- loved it- silent but powerful AND hysterical as always)


Here is what our weekend looked like.....AND it ended up being really fun despite having no set plans as of Thursday!

Friday Night

Cass and Laurel came over and we went through all of the clothes and things I am packing for our trip...they gave me some great advice and I ended up removing some "daytime outfits" since we will be in our bathing suits and coverups most of the time!  It was so much fun :)  They are my travel experts and I am so excited that we get to join them this year!



After the "Packing Party"...Laurel headed out and Cass and I grabbed dinner at Copper Door...it was such a fun and spur of the moment night with lots of QT and catching up!




While we were there, Daddy took the girls on a "Date Night" after Diana's dance classes. 



Saturday

Haircuts for the girls were the first thing on tap Saturday morning!  Claribel came to the house to get this business done and both girls were thrilled with the results!  





After that, it was a whole lot of our normal Saturday running around- hockey and swim for Eva first....then....

while Daddy took Eva to her lessons, Mama and Diana headed to Mimi and Papa's to give Mimi packing advice.  My parents leave for a Caribbean cruise on Tuesday and I had fun helping my mom pick out some dresses for their dinners.  It got me even more excited for our trip and escaping this winter! 

Later on, it was time for softball and basketball for Diana.....


After Diana's basketball game, we grabbed a quick dinner at a fun place in Tyngsboro MA (right over the NH boarder) called Bahama Breeze- made us feel like we were already on vacation- Daddy picked the place and the girls LOVED that we said yes to dessert :)





Sunday

We headed to mass and then did some errands.  After that, I came home to make some meals for a couple of families/friends who need some extra TLC right now...while I was cooking, Rob got the girls out on our new rink in the yard...they had so much fun...I could hear them squealing from the kitchen :)




I also made an awesome soup for the week!  Will be sharing the recipe- it is a definite win and a healthy meal all around!


Later on, Diana and I headed to Alexis's dance competition up at the high school...really enjoyed it!  Diana wanted to stay forever- she kills me :)



and you know what we were doing last night.....
 WOOHOOO!!!



 

5 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh my, Diana & Eva look SO GORGEOUS with their new haircuts!! Nice that your girlfriends came over to give packing advice, I always need to bounce those ideas off my ladies too ;)

Andrea Nine said...

Congrats to your Pats!! Looks like a super sweet weekend, love the smiles!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

I love that you guys have that ice rink. How fun! That soup looks amazing. I am so excited for your trip!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Cant wait for your soup recipe! Your skating rink is too fun!

Sunshine and Books said...

It looks like a great weekend - girlfriend time and family time! Congratulations on the Super Bowl win!! It's always so fun when your team wins!!!
Have a super day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...