-->

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentine Boss Cookies




Last week, my little team at the office, decided to celebrate our boss who was just promoted to President of our company.  Each one of us brought something special in- his favorite beer, balloons, champagne, a card and a gift certificate....and my contribution?  Homemade cookies of course!  I always get assigned the cooking and/or baking because my friends know that is my favorite way to show love and/or how much I care!

So..I decided to go with a Valentine theme and used a recipe for a guideline but put my fun little twist on it.  When I think Valentine, I always think chocolate BUT I also was able to incorporate Peanut Butter and lots of Valentine colors! These aren't very difficult...if you like chocolate and peanut butter and you are looking to make a fun Valentine dessert, try these...I guarantee love at first bite :)

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
  • 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
  • 2/3 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 2 1/4 Cups Flour
  • 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
  • 1 tsp. Baking Soda
  • 1/4 tsp. Salt
  • 1 Bag Valentine Mix Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • Handful of festive Valentine M&Ms (large patties- plain)



Instructions:

  1. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
  2. Cream butter and sugars.
  3. Mix in Eggs and Vanilla.
  4. Fold in dry ingredients.
  5. Mix in 3/4 of the bag of Peanut Butter M&M’s
  6. Roll dough into balls.
  7. Press a few of the remaining Peanut Butter M&M’s into the ball.,
  8. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.
 I bought a pretty and festive box at CVS and put the cookies in plastic wrap inside with some pretty red ribbon stuffing :)



and because he didn't share with the team, my colleagues have now demanded that I make more for them- hysterical! 

2 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

These look heavenly! I LOVE peanut butter m and ms...my total weakness!

Rebecca Jo said...

ALL.THE.M&M's!!!!!! YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...