-->

Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Favorites


It's Friday...Praise God....I have a cold but I am rallying...hoping to get some meds today because 1 week from tomorrow, we leave for our trip of a lifetime...ahhhh!!  Gotta beat this and QUICK!

In the meantime, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE to share some of our faves from this week.....



 Fave MEMEs of the Week!







and this one was just TOO FUNNY- I had to send it to my PTA pals because it is SO NOT US...unfortunately we are the ones that volunteer for everything! 








 Eating The Rainbow




and friends?  You weren't kidding about the Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe's- OMG!!
It was part of our Valentine dinner and Rob and I could not get over it- they totally faked us out!




Leopard Sneakers

Check 'em out- $23 at Target- FTW!  Yep they did it again!!



 


Strawberry Margarita

Nail and Toe Polish that is...yep for Punta Cana...recommended by my fashion consultant Cass...can't wait to see how it looks on!  The color just gets me excited! :)

 
 Valentine Love

We had a special little Valentine's Day and Nigt
I made the "Valentine Boss Cookies" for my work peeps.  You can find the recipe HERE
We surprised the girls with some stuffed animals and chocolates


Dressed them up in their festive best....






My hubby surprised me with roses and a beautiful card...





and we had a cande light dinner...just the four of us...I made a homemade meat sauce and the girls had it over regular pasta while Rob and I devoured it over TJ's Cauliflower Gnocchi- just incredible...though I was run down and sick, I rallied for our little dinner and it warmed my heart :)








 Promotion


So I saved the best for last!  I have been promoted to Vice President, HR Search at my firm.  I am incredibly excited to further my career development with an incredible group of people AND in the HR community in New England.  I am excited about the endless opportunities and just so grateful....I have been showered with flowers from some besties over the last few weeks!!!  :)



and....did somebody say Punta Cannnaaaa???????

 

One week from tomorrow!  Definite FAVE!
Have a great weekend friends!

7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Congratulations!!! So proud of you VP!! I love that OPI color, and thinking I need to get some for our April trip. Your dinner by candle light looked so sweet and sounded yummy! Have the BEST weekend pretty lady!

Tanya said...

Congrats on your promotion and hope you are feeling better soon! I need to check out that TJ's gnocchi.

Good Better Best Food said...

Wow Holly--- VP congrats!

Is the Trader Joe's Gnocchi gluten free?

Have a Good weekend Ms VP

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

That PTA meme was too funny!! And congratulations on your promotion!! Have a great weekend!

Brittany Snyder said...

It looks like you had the best Valentine's Day, I have been wanting to try the TJ gnocchi and now I really need to try it! Also, that Ken/Barbie meme totally made me giggle, Happy Friday!

Holly said...

@Patty- here are the ingredients: Cauliflower, Cassava Flour, Potato Starch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sea Salt (what do you think? Are they GF?)

Lisa said...

HOLLY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the promotion. That is so awesome! I'm officially picking up another pack of the TJ cauliflower gnocchi and giving it another go. XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...