-->

Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends!  Linking up with  Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE to
share some of our faves from this week!





Gibson Sugar Plum Collection

So...Gibson came out with another Sugarplum Collection- this is a Resort Collection and OH MY...at first I didn't think I would be tempted and then I found this top- EEK!!!



I can't resist pink as you know BUT, at the same time, I had to snag this in the WHITE color too- it comes in four colors actually- woohoo!



You can find them HERE and the entire collection at Nordstroms....the prints will make you happy!!


Lunch Outfit


and while we are on clothes, I remembered to snap a pic of my outfit for "Lunch with Lea." It was toasty and bright in the middle of this cold and dreary winter!






Fave MEMEs of the Week!








Eating The Rainbow

Mama's Chicken tacos....

and Eva's.....


Chemistry

Is anyone else fascinated with this relationship?  Seeing/feeling chemistry or just hoping for it?  Ha ha!!  I don't know but something is so magical about these two together...thoughts?



New Fave Coffee

Thanks to Cass, I tried and LOVED the Jelly Doughnut flavored coffee at Heavenly this week...OMG...you get all of the flavor of the jelly with NO calories FTW!  Try it...that is, if you have a Heavenly Donuts nearby! :)



Final APS Item
It arrived!  Insert Praise God hands!  I will wear this bad boy to death- greatest investment ever!!!  So so pretty AND practical!!


Hope you all have an amazing weekend!






6 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh I love that off the shoulder top. Might have to get in white. So fascinated by Cooper and Gaga...although I don't think it would have ever worked--besides the fact that they are with other people--they seem too alike and too intense to be together. But I'm with you--I see the connection.

Rechelle said...

Oh goodness that Lilly clutch is AMAZING!!! And I love your bright outfit in the midst of winter, always a cheerful welcome! Happy Friday :)

Sunshine and Books said...

I love that sweater you are wearing for lunch. Is it Lilly? I also fell victim to the Hi Sugarplum resort line. The maxi dress called my name in black and pink, the embroidered top in white, and the romper. They should arrive today and I can’t wait to try them on! Happy Friday!

Angela said...

I love the meme about Target. It's unfortunately so true. I go in looking for 3 things and leave with a minimum of 12 things.

Logan G said...

I am obsessed with the new Gibson/Sugarplum line - I ordered the palm romper and was debating on the pink top you ordered!! It's SO cute! I can't wait to see it on you :) Love that Lilly clutch - can't wait to see how you style it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

That lunch outfit is the cutest! I was so Good and didn't shop the APS.

Have a Good week Sweet Holly!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...