-->

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

TBB Asks: Relationships


Answering the Questions Above and Linking Up with the Lovely Ladies HERE

1. Who Is My Oldest Friend/How Did We Meet?
This is a tough one.  Are we talking real life or Facebook?  I love Facebook for many reasons but  especially because it enables me to reconnect with people from all phases of my life.  My oldest friend on Facebook is probably Jenn- we met in nursery school!

In real life, for someone who is in my life regularly, would have to be Cass.  We met when we became roommates in our 20's in Watertown and that was 21 years ago!


 2. Tell Us About Circle Of Support.  My People?

They are my People and My "Tribe" and I am blessed to have a rock of a husband, family, friends and colleagues who all lift me up for different reasons- my cup is overflowing.

My husband is my one true love- my soul mate.  Even when he is driving me crazy, I love him madly. 


My family loves me unconditionally-even when I make mistakes or I am being crazy- they show up.  I also am still in shock when my girls call me "the best mom ever" especially when I feel like I am screwing up every day.  I look at them in wonder how I got so lucky.




My friends, "my tribe," are mostly from the town we live in.  At this stage in my life, I have found this the most comforting- moms who are going through the same things trying to raise their kids the best they can....and most of us also work full time while doing that!  I have a special friend who I met at work too and as I always say it is such a blessing to love what you do and work for an amazing company BUT it was an added bonus when God put Janie in my life.


My colleagues, who I see on a weekly basis, are also such professional support.  This is so important in our industry.  I love listening to others and getting their advice so I never feel like I am on an island!


3. How did I meet my hubby?
At a bar!  His band was filling in for the regular band at a neighborhood bar on a Thursday night.  I was there with my friends from work and it was love at first sight- literally!

4. How is Valentine's Day Celebrated at our home?
Rob and I either go out for a romantic dinner or we cook in.  We are opting to cook in this year.  We also surprise the girls with Valentine treats at breakfast that day and dress them festively too!

5.  What is My Love Language?
It has to be food and specifically cooking for those I love.  It is the easiest way to show my love for others :)

6. Do I prefer receiving flowers or chocolates?
Both...ha ha!!  But if I had to pick, I would say flowers...flowers are one of my favorite things in life :)

7. What is the most meaningful gift I have given or received?  

It would have to be children XOXO

3 comments:

Rechelle said...

So sweet!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

So sweet--love hearing about your strong support system! You've got a great tribe and I know you are such a amazing friend to so many people!

Good Better Best Food said...

So sweet. Your tribe makes my heart happy and you totally have this Mama.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...