10 when it comes to High School Football...High School Football has been a part of my life since I was in middle school. I attended the high school games in our town...I cheered in high school and football season was always my favorite. There was a slight break in college...college games just weren't as exciting to me. Then my boyfriend was a big football player and his family was a big football family so we would go home and watch his brother's games...then after college, he coached for his hometown team and I would go to those games as well...then fast forward...to helping to raise my stepkids...Zach's football years were my favorite
and then I got to see more games as I was involved in Blackout and then I was at all of the games while Diana was cheering her junior and senior years and now I get to watch Brooks...after this year, I will be down to just the Blackout Games...until Eva gets to the high school then all bets are off again...ha! I know we will be attending Merrimack games and that is exciting and all but nothing compares to high school football games for me
2. What's something you currently have a game plan for managing?
When it comes to managing work and home, I think we do a pretty good job of balancing it all and managing. Now we are down to only one kid at home who needs to get places so it seems much less overwhelming to me.
3. Do you like chicken wings? Hot, mild, or some other flavor? What's a must have food for you on a tailgate menu? I know tailgating isn't as big of a thing outside the US of A as it is inside the US of A, but you can also answer the question this way-what's a must have food for you at a sporting event viewing party?
I do like wings. Rob likes to make different kinds of wings in the air fryer and I am always game for being his taste tester :) For tailgating, thinking about all of the years we have done that, I guess chips and dips would be the staple that returns every year.
4. Teams typically have strict playbooks they follow. What is one unwritten rule or piece of advice in your 'life playbook' you think everyone should know?
Work Hard- Be Humble- Be Kind
5. This is the week we remember and mourn all that was lost and changed on September 11, 2001. I always include a spot for bloggers to share anything they'd like to share about 9/11. Share as much or as little as you like.
I remember it like it was yesterday and though I didn't know any of the victims or their families personally, I mourned with them. That tragedy has changed our country so much and every time I watch a special or documentary, it brings me back and my heart hurts.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Going to leave this right here...

















0 comments:
Post a Comment