-->

Friday, September 25, 2026

Friday Favorites (September 25 2026)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  It is BLACKOUT FRIDAY here in WINDHAM...woohooo....let's do this!

 

I can't wait to spot BLACKOUT shirts all across town...very excited.... 




I will recap BLACKOUT WEEK next week in its own post....for now...here are a few faves from our week...

 

 


My Bub- My Remi

 

My Faithful Companion- love him SO MUCH :)

 



 

 

 


 Skincare Products

 

and the Korean ones to be exact...affordable...and effective...especially for aging skin....this is one of my faves..a convo with my besties last Friday night reminded me to share with YOU too!

 




You can find it HERE



 

 


 

 Affirmation Cards for a Badass

 

I am really enjoying this present from Misty...reading one a day is just perfect!

 


 




 

 

 


 Cross Country!

 

Eva had another two meets this week and another two solid performances!  I was able to catch her run yesterday and my heart was squished.  Her bestie Olivia came to support her too...that is when I am happiest...when my girls find great people to surround themselves with!

 






 


 

 














Just This

 


and just this...alllll week.....can't believe it is here...it has definitely been the best year yet....my heart is full....can't wait for our big night...let's do this Windham!!

 

 

 

 









14 comments:

Amy Scott said...

Love Remi looking out the window! I used some Korean night cream this week and woke up with such good skin. I need to do it more but it's sticky and jelly-like. I am so intrigued by the built in massager.

Ruth said...

Love this roundup of faves! Congratulations to Eva, and I love those affirmation cards. Have a lovely weekend, Holly!

Joanne said...

A wonderful round up of favorites! I know what you mean about your girls surrounding themselves with good people/friends. I was so nervous for both boys heading off to college (or even high school in Alec's case) for that reason but they seemed to have no troubles and I am so thankful for that.

Nikki said...

Thank you for sharing the korean skincare - I want to give it a try! I've been curious!!

http://www.lifeunreconstructed.com

Kim Carberry said...

Have a great Blackout Friday!
Aww! Remi is such a sweetheart and those affirmation cards are fab!
It looks like Eva is doing great with the cross country!

Maria Rineer said...

I hope everything goes well this weekend! Love the cross country pictures- I hope Eva likes running and enjoys getting to know girls on her team. How sweet for her friends to show up and support her.

Marilyn said...

Korean skincare is so good! I love that y'all do the blackout for such a great cause. Those affirmation cards are awesome. I may need to get some, ha!

Holly said...

Whatever they are doing over there in Korea is working Amy :)

Holly said...

Thank you so much Ruth :)

Holly said...

one of the best gifts Joanne! :)

Holly said...

Enjoy Nikki!

Holly said...

Thank you Kim! XO

Holly said...

Thanks Maria! XO

Holly said...

It really is Marilyn- I am a big fan. Thank you so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...