-->

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Homemade Alfredo Sauce

 


Hi Friends!  I needed to share this recipe with you.  So  many of our kids love mac and cheese right?  This is a way to dial up your family dinners and so so easily.  The funny thing is too, is that, this sauce is not limited to pasta.  We have enjoyed it over veggies and as a dipping sauce with meat as well.  Takes a few minutes and the results are so rich and creamy- hope you try and enjoy!

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Goodness- this looks so easy! I love Alfredo- will have to try this!!

Kim Carberry said...

Fantastic recipe! I will have to show this to my girls, they love any sort of cheesy sauce!

Holly said...

Hope you enjoy Maria!

Holly said...

I'm so glad Kim- hope they love it :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another yummy looking recipe. It is extra special because the print is very easy for me to read with my not so great eyesight. I can’t wait to try this.

Joanne said...

That sounds so delicious!

Holly said...

I'm so glad!

Holly said...

Hope you try it Joanne!

Joyce said...

Sometimes Alfredo is too rich for me, but my daughter loves it so I will share the recipe with her. One reason we moved south was because the winters were just too long and brutal in the northeast. Falls were fabulous though! . We're not far from mountains so we do get seasons here. I don't think I'd want to live year round where the seasons don't change.

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

I've been craving chicken Alfredo with broccoli in it but I don't like any of the Alfredo sauces that come in jars so I REALLY appreciate you sharing this. I have all the ingredients in my apartment so hopefully I can make it this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...