I have only taken trains on short trips like in and out of Boston or around different areas in NH. I would love to take the train to NYC one of these days. I have only driven and flown there. I think the train would be a fun alternative.
3. Shell shocked, bombshell, bandshell, shellacking, in a nutshell, walking on eggshells...choose one and tell us why you chose it, or how it relates to your life in some way currently.
Bombshell...the name of one of our favorite musicals...Diana still asks me to play the soundtrack when we are in the car together...a no brainer for us
4. Tacos, pistachios, oysters, clams, eggs...your favorite food on the list that comes in/with a shell?
Oysters and Tacos...because duh ;)
5. Are birthdays a big deal in your house? Is your own birthday a big deal in some way? Elaborate.
Yes! I learned to celebrate birthdays BIG as I was growing up- my parents always made a big deal of them and my mom made every celebration special with little traditions and extras...I tried to do the same for my girls...and now they are obsessed with their birthdays...ha! I love celebrating with my friends and family each year...and my birthday always falls around Labor Day Weekend so still my favorite time of year
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of shells, thought I would share one of our favorite taco recipes with you!
Baked Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Find My Recipe HERE








0 comments:
Post a Comment