-->

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Trader Joe's- Fall 2023 Finds!

 


I know I know...I just wrote about TJ's Fall Faves on Friday.  You can check out that post HERE


 

On Sunday, Diana and I headed up to TJ's because once the fall items arrive in the stores during the first/second week of September, you need to pounce because several items sell out- no joke!


We had a fun little trip and here are the fall items we snagged....



Gourds


Oh my GOURD...ha...I was getting the side eye big time ;)  Love the different colored gourds they always have!




 

Apple Cider Donuts


The girls love these for a quick breakfast or snack



Pumpkin Cheesecake


I grabbed this and threw it in the freezer for Thanksgiving- see?  Need to get certain things early- this won't last in the stores!

 

 

 

Fall Chocolates


Bringing these to a hostess this week- thought it was an adorable little Fall gift!

 

 

Pumpkin Jo Jo's


Well we didn't get these but they were giving out samples and someone was very excited.  She loved them!


 

and then we scored some repeat faves



The Fall Harvest Salsa

 

Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seeds


Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps

 

and the Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips




What are you snagging this fall at TJ's?







4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Yum! Almost bought the fall salsa but didn't. Now I'm thinking I need to go back to TJ's SOON! Thanks for the recs and reminder that TJ's sells out of some of its most popular items.

Joanne said...

It all looks so yummy! I keep promising myself I'm going to make the trek into Worcester one of these day and enjoy a TJ trip but that hasn't happened yet.

My Glittery Heart said...

FUN! I need to go back and grab pumpkins and those chips!!

Tanya said...

These all look so good. I love the crackers, as well as the salsa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...