-->

Monday, September 18, 2023

Hello Monday and Hello The Year of 50!

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday! Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below so we can see what you were up to!


Here is what our little weekend looked like....


Thursday Night

Backing up to Thursday Night...it was open house at Eva's school..nothing like sitting at your kid's desk and seeing their little world...priceless!





 

Friday


It was another Student Council morning for Diana so we hit up Village Bean early for a little coffee, breakfast and chit chat- it was the first day to feel like fall...in the 50's and Diana was so excited...I do prefer summer but when I see how happy she gets I can't help but smile



Back at home, Eva was getting ready for school and her student council speech- she didn't win this year but she had a great attitude about it! She knows loss and disappointment will be part of her political career ;)


At lunch, Rob and I snuck out for a little date...our parents gifted us Copper Door gift cards for our anniversary this year so we made great use of one of them and celebrated some great business happening for both of us!


While we were there, someone popped in for a surprise visit- I can't take the cuteness!



Back at my desk and back to work and our AD texted me this pic- the Blackout Shirts arrived!  Thank God!!  Always a relief even though the work to sort them is just CRAZY- ha!  Over 3,000 shirts here!



 

That night, after dance, Diana curled my hair for my big weekend and we all crashed early!




Saturday


It was time for Eva's first hockey game of the season!





The men were there to represent- Papa Pete, Papa Bob and Daddy!



Meanwhile, at WHS, I was starting the big task of sorting with some of our Blackout Team...it was exhausting but rewarding...we are not done though...we have to finish up tonight!



Later on, I tried to nap but I was too nervous and excited....I prepped some snacks and champagne for my besties, daughters and mom and then got ready for my big night!  Separate post coming this week!


My party was one of the best nights of my life and definitely my favorite birthday....all of my people were there and I felt truly blessed!  We danced the night away!



Sunday


Well we tried to sleep in but we really couldn't so my little fam enjoyed breakfast together and then I prepped meals for the next few weeks of the month!

 

After that, it was time for us to nap a bit and binge some 90210 and maybe sneak in some Remi snuggles :)



Then Rob and Eva headed to softball practice



The first (of hopefully many) times of Eva pitching and Charlotte catching...so excited to watch these two grow!  (Thanks for the pic and video Kyra) :)




Diana and I grabbed some Decaf Apple Coffees at Starbucks and drove around in the Jeep with the top down.  Then we all crashed early- it was such a wonderful weekend!  So grateful for my people :)

 

What were YOU all up to?  Can't wait to see!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Oh sweet friend! It makes me smile so big to know that the party was a success, and one of the best nights of your life! You always just glow with happiness! That baby is so darn precious!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a wonderful weekend you had! I can't wait to hear about your party, but that's the best way to celebrate -- being around those you love the most and doing something joyful. My favorite part of the weekend was probably Friday, because of how it started and ended. I came home from taking Dad home to dinner that my hubby had picked up for us, and I got to see my son Drew. He stopped by on his way out of town, which made me happy. He was here for food, but I'm okay with that!

Pamela said...

What a great weekend! Happy Birthday, can't wait to hear all about it.

Natasha said...

Can't wait to read about your party! I'm so glad you felt all the love!

Maria Rineer said...

Fun! Love your budding politician´s attitude! You´re looking good in all the pics. Looking forward to reading about your party!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a fun weekend!! Happy Birthday!

Joanne said...

I just love Eva's attitude about her loss! That's fabulous. So glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

Ruth said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend and a fantastic party! Happy birthday Holly xx

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, it looks like you had a nice weekend and happy birthday! I hope you have a great week.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Can't wait to read more about your party!!!

Sunshine and Books said...

What a great weekend! I love the silhouette of Eva. I can't wait to hear about the 50th celebration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...