-->

Monday, September 11, 2023

Hello Monday (September 11, 2023)

 


On this day of 9.11 may we never forget




If you stopped by for Hello Monday, Sarah and I are so glad and hope you will link up with us to share about your weekends.  Here is what ours looked like



Friday Night


It was the first Friday Night at the new dance studio and we celebrated with friends next door at Zachary's- dinner, cocktails and many laughs....plus girls coming in to eat dinner in shifts...so fun :)








Saturday


I was happy to be back to one of my favorite traditions- Starbucks/Coffee/Breakfast before dance...On Saturday mornings now, Diana will have a private lesson and then she is helping to teach younger kids ballet and jazz...she is so happy which makes me happy :)




After that, we got Pidge settled with Papa and Rob and I headed down to Medford for the "Martorana Strong" Whiffle Ball Tournament in honor of and the memory of Jimmy (my friend Suzy's late husband). Our team was organized by our friends and our name was "Pour Choices." As bad and as middle-aged as we all are, we still ended up in the championship game and had SO MUCH fun.  So so many laughs and just a great day capped off by an awesome outdoor lunch at Red's back in our town.













That night, we were babysitting Baby Sylvie and once the friends got word, they all said they wanted to stop over...it was a night of baby snuggles, takeout and more laughs













Sunday



The girls slept in while Rob and I headed to mass.  Then I did organizing and grocery ordering and watched a little "Suits" my latest binge :)



 

 Then I wanted to take a trip to Trader Joe's to get some fall faves since they came in. (Separate post coming on those items later this week) Someone insisted she come with me as she "loves" Trader Joes and "fall vibes".

 

She also insisted that Rob take a picture of us because we were giving her "Gilmore Girls Vibes"- she kills me- ha!

 


 

 Getting the Side Eye because of all the gourds I loaded in our cart ;)



 Last night, we had a Blackout Meeting at Common Man and enjoyed their "Blackout Cocktail".  Proceeds are going to Windham Blackout- I love how so many of our town's restaurants are participating this year- makes me so happy!



 So what were YOU up to?  Hope it was a great one for you!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Dance and fall decorating -- yep, that was our weekend too! We also watched our first Fall Hallmark movie of the season.

Maria Rineer said...

Gilmore Girls vibes- love it! And you are on the East Coast which is where GG was, right? The baby pics are so cute! Babysitting sounds like a win-win- you help the new mama and papa and you get baby snuggles for you and your friends! I love that your friends stopped by to see and hold the baby.

Hena Tayeb said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Reminds me I need to make a trip to Trader Joe's soon.

Joanne said...

Love those Gilmore Girls vibes! The baby snuggles take the cake though; there is nothing quite like baby snuggles... especially when you don't have to do the middle of the night feedings. My husband and I just finished up Suits last night and I'm kind of sad I have no more to watch.

Jennifer White said...

That is so cool that Diana is helping teacher a class. So fun! Pour Choices...too funny! I love it. Baby Sylvie is toooo cute!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

You are always watching what is on my list of things to watch, can't wait to see Suits! I never want to start a show until I finish what I'm currently watching..."Vanderpump Rules" lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...