-->

Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Favorites (September 15, 2023)

 




 

 

 Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  What a great week!  How was yours?


I am thinking and saying....




Here are some glimpses of joy from our week...




 

 Fave Fashion

 

Affordable Amazon Top HERE




and the Lilly Sunshine Sale!  70% off FTW!  So given the market conditions, I couldn't do my normal shopping so instead of 5-10 pieces, I snagged ONE...ONE kid you not!  Such a cute sweater though- can't wait for it to come in!








MEMEs

 













My Girls



Always a fave but great week for them both...Play Auditions for Diana and Student Council Election Prep for Eva!

 


 






Birthday Love










That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be enjoying one last and big 50th Birthday Celebration with my people!  I am so excited for a night of dancing and pictures and laughs...cannot wait!  See you back here on Monday :)





7 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Nice week! The girls are doing great things in theatre and politics! Ha! That cake looks fabulous!

Maria Rineer said...

Good luck to the girls! I´m sure they´ll so amazing. And enjoy your fun birthday celebration this weekend!!

Andrea Nine said...

Oh you beautiful 50 year old you. Welcome to the club, oh how you shine. A night of dancing sounds so fun. Good luck to the girls with student council and the play. My kind of activities. Have fun sweetheart.

Joanne said...

That Amazon shirt is so pretty! Good luck to both girls and enjoy the last of your birthday celebrations.

Jennifer White said...

I love that blouse. The StuCo poster is too cute! I hope you've had an amazing weekend celebrating.

Sunshine and Books said...

I hope you had the best time celebrating!! I love that blouse and it looks so good on you! I was the same with the Lilly sale. I got three tops (2 sweaters - the sunny days and sunny, and a printed long sleeve). It felt weird, but it was a good choice for us both! Good luck to the girls! Have a great weekend!

Natasha said...

Oh, I hope you had the best party ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...