-->

Monday, May 15, 2023

Hello Monday! (May 15, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by...if you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

It was a beautiful weekend in these parts with a combination of sadness, memories and joy.  Let's get right to it.....



Friday


It was Pep Rally Day at WHS!  The Freshman wore white- thought Miss Thing's outfit was cute :)


 

 We had time before school so we enjoyed a quick drink at Village Bean :)



 

That night, we attended Cass's Mom's Wake.  I was there for the duration while Rob shuffled the girls back and forth between the wake and dance and softball.


Eva got her tournament team shirt and the girls posed for some pics







Saturday



It was an extra early date walk!


The sun was already shining






Diana helped me to get Eva ready for Lorax Dress Rehearsal- well truth be told she did most of the hair and makeup work- Remi supervised ;)








Then the three of us hit Starbucks before I dropped them off at the studio




Then Rob and I headed to Cathy's funeral and My Father In Law helped to shuffle the girls around.


Eva ended up playing in her softball game and hit a home run!  Rob and I got to see the tail end of her game.


That night, the girls hunkered down at home and spent some quality time together while Rob and I headed to my College Bestie Sharon's Surprise 50th at a fun Mexican Restaurant in Burlington called "Temazcal" 

 

It was so much FUN...she was SO surprised and it was like no time had passed for us :)

 


 


 








 Sunday

 

It was a beautiful...but a little chilly...Mother's Day! We started with mass then a yummy brunch with our parents right in town but not before Diana had us girls do a Mother's Day Tik Tok- hysterical!

 



Pictures with Mimi!


My Girls :)


 After brunch, I relaxed for a bit while Rob did some yard work.  Then the "Big 3" came to visit and I made sure we snapped a pic or two!  I am so excited- they got me a gift card to play golf- yeah!  Rob and the girls got me a gift card to go see my favorite massage therapist- I was spoiled :)




 I was also thrilled that our lilac bush is in full bloom AND it has produced the most blooms since we planted it years ago even after a tree fell on it!  Crazy but not complaining!



It is the smell of my childhood!


Last night, Rob and I went to pick up some plants and soil and I will slowly plant my flowers over the next week or so.  I stuck to two herb plants and I planted them in little pots in my kitchen.  The rest of my planting will be flowers outside- stay tuned!


We ended the weekend by relaxing by the fire pit which was perfect...hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day if you celebrate!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

The Lorax costume/ make up/ hair is so cute! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve it! Oh, and those flowers are amazing. Have a great Monday!

My Glittery Heart said...

So glad you had a great Mother's Day!! I think your girls dance as much as my kids golf :)

Joanne said...

That sounds like a wonderful weekend! We had a really relaxing mother's day and I didn't lift a single finger all day.

Rightupmyaliway said...

What a lovely weekend! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's day celebrating with your little sweeties!

Family and the Lake House said...

What a nice weekend! You girls are so cute in that video! Also, I loooove lilacs. I could sit and smell them for hours and hours - yours are so beautiful!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, it sounds like the perfect Mother's Day weekend. I hope you have a nice week.

Adrienne Patenaude said...

sounds like a great weekend. love the purple flowers

Doused In Pink said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! The 50th surprise party looked so fun too!

Jill - Doused in Pink

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the tiktok video of you dancing together!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Jennifer White said...

What a lovely weekend! I love the pic of you with your mom and your girls...as well as the group pic with the big 3! I love our lilac bush as well...I always forget about it, so it's a lovely surprise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...