-->

Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Favorites (May 12, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!

Linking up HERE and sharing some snapshots of Faves or JOY from our week

 

 


 Morning Time with Diana

 

Chatting in the car...never take it for granted







Remembering Cathy


Going through some old pics as we prepare for the wake and funeral- Cass sent me a couple- just loving them







Softball Season in Full SWING


Oh so much fun!










Nantucket


Preparing for next weekend and getting in the zone ;)





MEMEs





 
 
Side Eye


So Remi has been doing great on his new "exercise regime" as Rob and I have called it BUT he gets really pooped out and collapses on the floor or couch when we get back from his walks...then I sometimes even get the side eye- hysterical!




 

Book Club!


Book Club #25 was hosted by Martha last night!  We had a blast.  Nothing beats a great book and a spicy margarita ;)  We read "Hello Beautiful" by Ann Napolitano- a modern day Little Women if you will.  I enjoyed it.  Not one of my faves but still a great read!



That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends :)








5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Full swing... love it!! I hope the softball games are going well. Have a great weekend, Holly!

Andrea Nine said...

Remi! So cute! I’m so
Sorry about Cathy. Love to you. I hope you enjoy a beautiful weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!

Kim Carberry said...

I am so sorry about your friends mom.
The softball practice looks like a lot of fun.
Have a great weekend.

Joanne said...

Ooh! Next weekend-- that's coming up quick!! I hope you have a wonderful mother's day.

Ruth said...

I bet you can't wait for next weekend in Nantucket. I love looking at all the pics of Nantucket on blogs, google and Pinterest. looks like such a beautiful place but so far away from us. Everywhere is so far!! Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...