-->

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Currently: May 2023

 





Hi Friends!  Today I am linking up with Jennifer and chatting about what's up here....Currently

 

We are talking Loving, Picturing, Craving, Wishing and Collecting so let's get to it!

 

 

Loving

 

Walking...Physically...Mentally...Fresh Air...Feels So Good!

 


 

 

 

 Picturing

 

 A Summer of Swimming and Theater and The Beach and Italy!  I am picturing it all and dreaming and will try to enjoy every moment with a much more healthy summer!

 


 

Craving

 

Coconut Cake...I know strange...so we ordered one from Gold Belly that is from Ina Garten and I will indulge in a piece on Mother's Day :)

 


 

 

Wishing

 

That we have a special little prayer answered

 


 

Collecting

 

 Summer Clothes...with a focus on Nantucket and Italy

 



 

 What's happening with YOU currently?

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, I too can't wait for warmer weather and the summer. How exciting to be traveling to Italy this summer.

Natasha said...

I'm getting excited for Italy for you!!! And here's praying you get an answer to your prayer soon.

Joanne said...

I'm collecting far too many summer clothing items... and loving every minute of it! It sounds like you and your family are going to have a wonderful summer. I don't think I have ever had coconut cake but it looks yummy! I hope it satisfies your craving.

Kristin said...

Coconut cake sounds really good! My grandma used to buy the Pepperidge Farm (or was it Sara Lee?) ones and I think of her every time I see them in the freezer section.

Maria Rineer said...

How exciting to plan for and dream about Italy! I know you will find the perfect clothes for your travel ;). Here's hoping for a sunny day for you! Our weather is supposed to warm up nicely after a most unwelcome cold spell!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Ooh I do like coconut cake. Yum! I'm so ready for swimming.

Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...