-->

Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday Favorites (May 5, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great week!  We are heading into another busy spring weekend- Eva's Holy Communion and Confirmation tonight- lots of dance and softball tomorrow- Cancer Benefits/Fashion Show tomorrow night and Diana is dancing in it and then Sunday we are celebrating Eva's birthday with her pals from school- woosh- wish me luck!

 

 

Before we get to all of that, I am sharing some faves from our week and linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

 

 

 


 Travel Belt


It is from Cincha Travel and really helps to transport your luggage- they have all sizes and patterns.  I picked a pinky leopard one of course :)



 


 Body Cream


This one by Sol De Janeiro- OH so luxurious my friends.  If you have loved their Coco Cabana or Bum Bum Creams then you will love this one.  It smells wonderful and has a slight shimmer!

 


 

 

 


 Eva's Field Trip


So happy I took PTO and accompanied Eva and her class on Wednesday. We toured various spots in our wonderful little town- the Fire Station, Letizio's, Searles Castle, Indian Rock and The Windham Town Hall and Museum- we had a blast!  Such a great group of kids :)






















 



 




 

New England Drama Festival

 

Got a few great photos sent to us of Diana and the WHS Crew!







 


 First Communion and Confirmation Rehearsal


They were ready!  Tonight's the BIG Night :)


Have a wonderful weekend friends!



 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Oh what a fun weekend you have planned. I love bum bum cream so I’ll have to try that one! Good luck to the girlies!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

I love Eva's flower sweater and so cool that you could go. I need to smell more Bum Bum products. My student had their lip balm! So summery, right? Happy weekend to you!

My Glittery Heart said...

I think I need that Travel Belt! so cool!

Good Better Best Food said...

I am officially obsessed w Eva's dress. Have the Best weekend friend!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Oh boy that does sound like such a busy weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

Have a wonderful time at Ava's First Communion! What a meaningful event and how nice that you will be surrounded by family and friends. Your town looks so cool- love the history and the historical buildings. Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

Eva’s field trip looks like it was so much fun. I used to love going along to my kids school excursions (we call them excursions). Hope you are having a great weekend Holly, and I look forward to hearing about Eva’s Holy Communion and confirmation.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Bum Bum cream is the best for summer! I'll have to try this new one for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...