-->

Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday Favorites (May 19, 2023)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!!  Woohoo!

This is the day that I am leaving for Nantucket and actually...depending on the time you are reading this...I am most likely on the ferry heading to our destination...woohoo!


Before that, wanted to share a few faves from our week....what a month this has been...what a spring!  But seriously..I know you are with me....does EVERYTHING have to happen in May?  You will see a MEME about it below but we are in the midst of ALL the things....geesh...just trying to breathe...this weekend will be a good chance for me to decompress a bit with some of my besties for sure.....


Linking up HERE for Friday Favorites






MEMEs

















The Lorax


Eva played the part of a Onceler Family Member this week in NEDE's production of The Lorax.  They toured a few schools and fun fact- Diana had the same part- so cute.  We didn't get to see the show this time BUT they will be performing it again at our town's Strawberry Festival on the 1st Saturday in June so we will catch it then!







 

 


 

WHS Spring Concert


and yes because May has ALL the things- we did enjoy Diana's HS Choir Spring Recital

 



 



and a couple of formal shots


WHS Choir

and the WHS Choir Freshmen




That Look Tho'


When someone was banned to the crate during a work call...I can't 





Break A Leg!


To My Lovely Diana...Break A Leg!  So sad I am missing you in your first WHS Cabaret tonight but will be waiting by the phone for Dad to send me your video...can't wait to hear you sing so I can cry to those words..."I am better...because I knew you..I have been changed...for good." Knock 'em dead my girl!



That's a wrap!  I can't wait to recap Nantucket 2023 on the blog but in the meantime, you can follow along on the Gram and FB...when we dock, we will be walking around...checking into our hotel...hitting the wine shop down the street...enjoying dinner at the famous Cru...then tomorrow is the BIG Wine Fest...so excited!  I have been waiting for this weekend all year and when I think about all of the hell I went through after last year's trip, it is making me even more grateful to be able to make it back to this beautiful little piece of New England heaven...Have a great weekend friends! XO










7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Have a great time this weekend! Can't wait to read about it!!

Tanya said...

Have a wonderful time in Nantucket...how fun!

Joanne said...

I hope you have the best time in Nantucket!!

Andrea Nine said...

Your funny’s made me smile big time! Love seeing the concert pictures and I hope you have the sweetest weekend.

Ruth said...

Have an amazing time in Nantucket! I'm excited to read all about it soon xx

Jennifer White said...

The Prince (King) Charles meme is too funny. The end of the school year is so busy, but looks like you all are crushing it. I've loved following along with your Nantucket adventures to far. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely trip!! And yes, why is everything in May?!?

Lauren @ Don’t Mind Our Mess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...