-->

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Not Just A Mom: Binge Watching!

 



Hi Friends!  Thought I would join Jen and the Crew today for their NAJM linkup as they are talking all things Binge Watching!  What a fun topic!  Linking up HERE

 

 

Here are my fave shows that I have binge-watched over the years.  Some with my hubby and some alone :)

 

 

 

Friday Night Lights

 (with my hubby- we LOVED it- great drama that covers one of our fave things in life- high school football- we should live down south seriously!)


 

 

How I Met Your Mother

 (again with my hubby.  When we wrapped up Friday Night Lights, my stepson Zach said we had to watch this one- we won't regret it and we did and he was right- GREAT comedy- loved all of the laughing and romance too of course)

 

 

Sex And The City

 (This would be a solo binge and I have done so off and on over the years- that also includes the new re-boot And Just Like That- such good girl drama)



 

 Never Have I Ever

(another solo binge- so cute- can't wait for the Season 3 premier later this week!)

 


 



Workin' Moms

(yes another solo binge- I laughed- I cried- I related to these Workin Moms and I am so sad the show has been cancelled)

 





The Summer I Turned Pretty

(another cute and quick solo binge- Diana read the books- it is a great one for teens but I loved it too- nice escape)


 


Ted Lasso

(another binge with my hubby- we LOVED it and can't wait for the next season- so many laughs!)




That was fun and I am LOVING reading all of your posts- I have started a list of other shows we need to check out- thank you! :)









2 comments:

Joanne said...

The ONLY one I've watched from this list is The Summer I Turned Pretty! I tried with Friday Night Lights and How I Met Your Mother but just could not get into them.

Jennifer White said...

So many great ones! I loved Friday Night Lights when it was on! How I Met your mother is so good! Travis loved Ted Lasso, but watched it without me. haha Thanks for linking up with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...