-->

Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday Favorites (August 18, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!


Linking up HERE and sharing some faves and glimpses of JOY from our week






Remi The Rascal

 






 
 
Dance Intensives

Week 1 for Eva and Week 2 for Diana- both girls have loved it this year!  We get to see a demonstration this evening and I can't wait!







New Pointe Shoes for the Season


Linda at The Dancer's Closet in Nashua is always the BEST- if you are in the area, I highly recommend!

She is a pro and so patient and someone is very happy with her new pointe shoes AND her first pair of Russian pointe shoes :)








Wednesday Night


Robby B took the girls and one of Diana's friends to a Beatles Cover Band Performance and they had a blast!




and while they were there, I enjoyed Wine Club at The Common Man this month and especially enjoyed my QT with Cass beforehand #bestiessince1998






Recent FAVE Purchases


Getting ready for Kayla's Shower!  Lilly representing...I feel like the dress is flattering and not too tight around the stomach so I should be ok to wear it post surgery- fingers crossed!






and thanks to Jen- I snagged these Birks- can't wait for them to come in!  They look comfy AND I am obsessed with the buckle!
 

 
That's a wrap!  Have an amazing weekend friends!

7 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Love the Lilly dress. It will look so cute on you.

Xoxo
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

Sweet week my love! Those Birks are so cute! Enjoy this weekend to the fullest and try not to worry about anything next week!

Maria Rineer said...

You are the hostess with the mostest to be throwing (or helping to throw) a shower post surgery. The dress is so pretty and it looks like it will be comfortable, too. Love the dance pics- I didn't know there was such a thing as Russian pointe shoes. Have a great weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

A busy week! Love that the saw a Beatles tribute band! ok - I love those big buckle Birks so much, but I have too many pairs already and one exactly like those but a small buckle! I want a big buckle like my friends - ha!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

You know I am here for all the Lilly and I love that one! I keep looking at those Birks since Jen shared them but haven’t clicked buy yet. They are so cute! I love how much joy your girls get from dance! They always look so happy! As always, you are so good about getting that QT time with your friends and family! Love it!

Sparkles and Lattes said...

I have been wanting those Birks for awhile now. Let me know if you like them. Love the dance photos. I wish my girls were still in dance.

Jennifer White said...

Oh!!! I hope you love your Birks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...