-->

Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Favorites (August 12, 2022)


 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We are en route to DC...yeah!  I will be posting on FB and the Gram and will have a full recap here next week!  Until then....here are some faves from our week





QT with My Peeps



Trying to connect with everyone before my surgery....this is my village and I am grateful for all of the support....from get togethers to surprise cards and treats...my heart is full












Dance Intensives


Miss Thing started her dance intensives this week and she is working hard and loving life...love seeing her so happy :)









Studying Up for DC


Pidge is in the zone and we all can't wait to get there!






Summah Mornings



Early Morning Date Walks and Stopping to Smell The Flowers- these hydrangeas are huge this year and they are getting me excited to put them in our planters with pumpkins...not rushing summer but just a little excited for the fall :)









Summer Sweater


Lilly always brightens my mood!  Just perfect :)




That's a wrap!  Have a great one friends!

 

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

7 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Wishing you a great trip and a successful surgery. You have a great group of friends - and family - surrounding you. My hydrangeas did not do well this year. I blame it on the lack of rain and intense heat in June. Boo! I'm sad, but I have enjoyed looking at others' photos of them - my fave flower!

Andrea Nine said...

Lilly LOVELY! We love DC, have so much fun my friend! Keep me posted in regards to your surgery and I’m here for you for any questions you may have and support!

Jaclyn Musselman said...

I LOVE your Beach please sweater. I hope you have a great weekend!!

Maria Rineer said...

I hope you have the best time in DC. Looking forward to reading about it. Love the Lily sweater and how much you are being loved on before your surgery. Safe travels and enjoy the time with your family.

Joanne said...

I hope you have the BEST time in DC!!

Jennifer White said...

I love the sweater! DC is on our list...I know Hayden would love it. I've been loving following along on Instagram. I hope you are ok, and I hope surgery goes smoothly. Prayers for you!

Ruth said...

Praying all goes well with your surgery Holly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...