-->

Monday, July 18, 2022

Hello Monday and Hello Relaxing Summer Weekend!

 



Hi Friends and Happy Monday! Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged about your weekend today, grab our graphic above and link back up to us below...we can't wait to see what you were up to!


Here is what our little summer weekend looked like....



Friday 

 

 First thing in the morning, I usually go to mass but I skipped this week so I could enjoy the TTC filming at our town beach...it was so fun to watch this in action as they filmed a number for their Bye Bye Birdie film!

 

(But not before some lovins from Remi- poor bugger still recovering)


 

At The Beach!








 


 Some pro shots that were sent to me :)






 At lunch time, Robby B and I snagged a quick bowl at Troy's 

 


and then went to the studio to see Eva do a couple of numbers...nice preview of what the little kids are working on!










At the end of my work day, I had to drive down to my doctor's office to pick up a blood test kit...going through so many tests right now and praying for optimal results...prayers welcome and will write about the scary time soon.  Once I got home, we picked up the girls from camp and had Japanese takeout and crashed early...pure bliss!

 

 

Saturday

 

It was time for our date walk first thing- yeah!

 

 




When we got back, we discovered the girls "cooking" in the kitchen.  They had watched a YouTube video and learned how to make pancakes- thank God they were still mixing as we had to remind them they are not allowed to use the stove when we aren't home.  Once we were, with a little guidance, they finished their project- success!






Later on, when Daddy was doing yard work and the girls were hanging out, I ventured out to meet Kayla, her mom Lisa and Marshall's mom Dawna for Kayla's first bridal gown fitting- so exciting! She looks so beautiful in her dress :)  We snapped a pic post fitting for a good memory





Later on, I started working on the favors for her bridal shower and funny to say I turned on Hallmark for "Christmas in July" and it didn't take long for Diana to join me.


That night, Rob had a special gig at a baseball game, so the girls and I grabbed takeout and watched some more Hallmark- another relaxing night!

 


 







Sunday


I got some food prepped for the afternoon and then we headed to mass.  After mass, we were in "prep mode" and got ready for our afternoon guests.  

 




 

A couple of Eva's friends and their families were coming over for grilling and swimming and chilling and these ladies are some of my favorite mamas around- Mary, is also my nutritionist and pretty much life coach now too- ha!





It was an awesome day!

 

Last night, Eva was invited as a special guest of local hockey star Mia Langlois.  She attended the 3rd Annual NH Girls High School Hockey Invitational.  She got to be on the ice with the players and got to meet some pros and even hold their trophy.  She was living her best life :)

 


 





That's a wrap!  What were you up to?




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a fun and jam-packed weekend! I'm so intrigued by your daughter being in a movie...how cool is that?! I am so sorry to hear you're going through something so scary right now. I will add your name to my prayer journal and start praying for you, my friend.

Maria Rineer said...

Such fun, Holly! Love the pictures of the film and of Ava hard at work in the studio and at the ice hockey rink. Your girls have so many talents and interests. Love how busy you guys are but still have some downtime- the best of both worlds. Prayers for answers/ healing to your health issues. I hope you have a great Monday!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Wow! So much summer fun and excitement! I will say a prayer for your blood tests. Your food looks great for your summer party!

Jennifer White said...

What an action packed weekend you had. The filming photos are fabulous. Will certainly be thinking of you...I hope you feel better soon. I love the photo with the bride...such a special memory for all. Sunday looked like a wonderful summer day!

Hena Tayeb said...

Looks like you had a fantastic action packed weekend.

Joanne said...

What a fun and busy weekend! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers over your blood tests!

Ruth said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Holly! I'm praying for your blood tests and for peace in your heart while you wait for those results. xxx

Good Better Best Food said...

Just getting caught up. Hope you are ok. I love Bye Bye Birdie. What an awesome hockey experience too.

Natasha said...

I am praying you get some answers soon and I am sorry you are dealing with health issues Holly. I will also be praying for peace of mind for you and clarity as you seek answers. Much love, friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...