-->

Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Favorites (July 29, 2022)

 



Happy Friday!  We made it...not sure how but we did...HA!

Linking up to share some faves from our week HERE






Fave MEMEs












Remi!


The cone is off - he is recovering nicely and he has his grooming appointment set for Saturday!  After that we can put his new harness and leash on him which Mama bought him and it has sharks all over it to humor Daddy- just so happy our guy is healthy and home! :)






TTTC 2022!


It was the best one yet!  I will have photos and videos to share next week but here are a few to start with- we are so proud of our girls and so happy that things were back to normal this year and they had a BLAST!
















 

Medical Answers


I thank you for all of your prayers and support.  As far as my doctors can tell, there is no cancer in me- Praise God but due to some female issues, I will need to have surgery.  Just relieved to have some answers and now want to get this surgery over with hopefully in August!


 

That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful summer weekend friends XO

5 comments:

Diane said...

Sending prayers of thanksgiving for your health update! Will continue to pray for your surgery!

Joanne said...

Oh I bet that is just such a relief to finally have answers!! So glad you are cancer free!!

Sunshine and Books said...

Holly, I am so glad you got good news! I’ll keep sending prayers for a quick and easy surgery/recovery! The shows look fabulous!!! The 100 days to Halloween is way too soon! I’m not ready for fall. Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

Oh Holly I am so glad you got great results from your doctor! Praying all goes well with your surgery and recovery. Sending much love xx

Natasha said...

Oh Holly -- I can't imagine how stressful the summer was wondering if you had cancer. I am so thankful that you got some answers and I will be praying for you as the surgery approaches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...