-->

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Currently: July 2022

 




Hi Friends!  Today I am joining Anne for her fun CURRENTLY linkup...and sharing what's happening over here...currently...

 

 

Enjoying

 

I am enjoying being outside more often...walks outside...time on the deck and in the pool...more sun and more fresh air...my favorite time of year

 


 

Having

 

Having some female health issues right now and pray these issues get resolved very soon..it is frustrating and exhausting

 


 

Hoping

 

My girls have a great time at TTTC Camp...glad it will be back to the normal format again with a big show in a theater with a live audience when all is said and done!

(flashback pic from 2018 when Diana played Katie in School Of Rock- that's Wes playing the Jack Black character)
 

 

 

Picking

 

Haven't picked any yet but hoping to take the girls to go blueberry picking soon!

 

(another flashback pic from 2019 Blueberry Picking)

 

 

Using 

 

Using up what we have in the fridge this week- making the most of our leftovers which consist of summertime fare- grilled meats and sides- helping us to keep the grocery bill in check with the crazy prices happening right now! 


So...What's Happening With YOU Currently?

 

6 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

I am right there with you on the leftovers/grocery bill situation. It's insane! I am so excited for you and the girls to have a live performance at the end of camp! And you know I'm sharing that summer love with you!! Have a great day!

Natasha said...

Yay for a more normal theatre camp and I pray your health issues have an easy answer and get resolved soon. We need to use up more of the things in our fridge (and pantry) too.

Maria Rineer said...

Fun throwback pics! It will be so amazing to see your girls on stage again. Happy for you to get to see your girls in their happy place ;). I know what you mean about food and prices. It really encourages you to not throw away leftovers and to get creative with cooking. Hope your health issues are resolved soon. Not knowing is so hard. Prayers for you today, friend.

My Glittery Heart said...

Praying everything is ok!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having health issues. I can totally sympathize with this, since I went through something like that about seven years ago. (Mine ended with surgery.) I'm like you and loving every bit of the summer months this year! I've always said it wasn't my favorite, but this year it has been really good.

Jennifer said...

Hope your health issues are resolved soon....and that they aren't "holding you back" this summer. I enjoyed your throwback photos!! Here's to picking berries soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...