-->

Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday Favorites (July 15, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  So happy to see the weekend upon us...after work and camp today, it is all about relaxation!


Here are some fave/glimpses of joy from our week...



TTTC (Triple Threat Theater Camp)


It started this week and my girls have come home every day so excited...just like the ole days...pre COVID and they are having a blast!


We can't wait to see the show in a couple of weeks.  It will be live performances and short films with excerpts from: Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, School of Rock, Bye Bye Birdie, Wizard of Oz, Spelling Bee and Chicago and a short Christmas Film








New Business Show


Can't wait to see this one!






Our Big Guy


Always a fave...he had to have his neutering surgery this week...not a fave but glad it's over










QT with Besties


Always good for the soul



That's a wrap...short and sweet...have an amazing weekend!



Linking up for Friday Faves HERE



4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Glad your girls are loving camp. I'm sure the show will be amazing. I hope Remi heals OK and has no problems. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Morgan Cartwright said...

The camp looks like so much fun!! Summer camp was my favorite way back when!

Sunshine and Books said...

How wonderful that TTTC is back to normal! Your girls look so happy to be there! I can’t wait to hear about the performance. Glad Remi made it through ok. I hope you had a great weekend!

Jennifer White said...

I hope Remi is doing better! I love anything with Bethenny! I hope you have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...