-->

Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday Favorites (December 17, 2021)

 


Happy Friday My Friends!  Happy Last Weekend Before Christmas- eek!

Even though it is sneaking up on us, I feel I am the most prepared this year...just trying to squeeze every last tradition in and every last piece of festive fun...but we know how that goes!


Linking up as always with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some faves from our week




Remi

Remi...always a fave...he had to go to the vet this week due to an infection and his allergies BUT the bonus was getting to meet his brother Boris...so cute!  One of the vets at the practice owns one of his brothers and is always giving us great advice!  Daddy was excited to send me this pic :)







Tuesdays in Acton


Love my time in our office and especially this week so I could express my gratitude...it has been a GREAT YEAR and I'm enjoying a latte from Starbucks in my red cup...before the season is over!



 
New Counter Stools
 
 
Well friends?  They FINALLY came in!  We originally ordered them last February....they were more plain than this....Pottery Barn couldn't tell us when to expect them so in August I cancelled that order and ordered these which match our kitchen chairs...these are a little different of a style but we think more comfy AND they swivel which is an added bonus...I am just so happy to have our kitchen furniture complete...FINALLY! Shipping issues have been no joke this year right?!






Diana's Winter Choral Concert


Oh boy did it feel good to be watching live singing again....we are getting there friends!








 
 
Visits from Zach are ALWAYS a FAVE!
 



and a bonus lip syncing session- ha!




 
I got bangs!

Last But Not Least- I got bangs!  Ahhh....I am telling people Lea made me do it...we laugh...she was my biggest inspiration...and I think (no I know) one by one the Soul Sisters will join in on the style too...so funny!  I love the change and LOVE the color repair my stylist did too...it was about time!

 


 

That's a wrap!  We have another festive and fun-filled weekend on tap!

A friend's 50th Birthday Party tonight for the ladies- running around tomorrow going here and there and the McLain's Holiday Party for the Adults tomorrow night.  Sunday will entail mass, hockey, visiting the cemeteries and then dinner at a friends'- HO HO HO!  Have a great one friends!





2 comments:

Joanne said...

SO funny; I was just telling my husband I plan on getting bangs when I go for my haircut at the end of the month. I do that every few years and have been wanting to do something just a bit different with my hair without going for a whole new look. You look great with bangs!

I bet it was wonderful hearing the kids in concert again.

Jennifer White said...

What fabulous week! I love your new stools and your hair looks great! Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...